chapter 6:you're safer with me

W A R N I N G   ⚠️🚫 W A R N I N G

Mentions of rape

Elena Gilbert knew that many people preferred her sister over her,her friends , her brother, her teachers even her now deceased parents preffered Ella over the doupelganger.

The two barely had a sisterly bond until they were older, yes they got along but they never had that bond. The doupelganger was jealous of everyone who went near Nora believing if someone entered the girl's life she would loose her sister. Some might say she was paranoid but others believed she was crazy.

The two Gilbert twins stood outsid and the too were talking, the night befote Elena had something important to tell her sister but what if Nora hated her for this? What if she judged her ? Will her sister never love her again? , what if Nors beileved she deserved what happened to her.

During the night the Gilbert witch could hear the soft sobs of her sister and she somehow had a feeling she knew what happened to her.

" I went for extra classes to catch up....and Tanner" The doupelganger could barely form that one sentence, thr girl was shaking and her twin comforted her.

" hey hey don't...you don't  have  to finish" the Gilbert witch said trying to comfort her.

" he...h.e  p..ut his hand...s up my sk" the Gilbert started crying again still in shock. The Gilbert witch started to sob along with her sister

" skirt...he tri..ed to ki..ss me , he siad if.. i sl...eep with him he'll j....ust give me a ...high score" the  doupelganger continued still shaking. Nora didn't know what to do, the whole time the group were teasing Elena , she had been going through things none of them understood.

" i..said no , bu...t he screamed at me , he said he'll come after you" The Gilbert doupelganger still in tears hugged her sister tighted. The witch hugged her back. She always knew that Tanner was some kind of pedophile and even in the show...he showed favourisn towards Elena. Everyone  was " mr Donovan" and " Mrs Bennett" while Elena was referred to as  "Elena".

" He kissed me...i was too scared to move...No..ra i w..as so sc.ared. he tou..ched me. He...put his..hands in..my pan" Elena just couldn't finish  she had been keeping this to herself for weeks and it opening up was scary. She felt weak and invaded.

" Elena , do you wanna speak to Caroline's mom?" The Gilbert witch asked. The witch was beyond angry, she has never loved Damon more than she does right now, realizing that in a few months he was supposed to kill Tanner but she was gonna take matters into her own hands.

" Yeah" The two Gilberts stood up and entered the house.

Elena looked at her body in Disgust and anger , she felt violated and all she could feel was disgust and insecurity about what had happened. She had been afraid her sister would think she was doing this for attention, that she would judge her or worse believe that she deserved what had happened or maybe treat her differently.

In

But since a few hours ago she's felt a little free , she had spoken to Sherriff Forbes about what had happened and the police were headed to Tanner's after they found the footage from the school camara's from the incident. After that Jenna was informed and only Her , the police, Jenna and Ellanora knew of what happened and Elena was thankful for that , she didn't want the whole town knowing and blaming her for the arrest of  William Tanner.

" Elena.Liz is here" The twin sister of Elena Gilbert knocked on the door. The two teenagers   ( Jeremy and Davina) were at the grill , they went there for some food and dessert.

Elizabeth Forbes went through the Young Doupelganger's room and found many mini cams and near the window of the bedroom on a tree branch hidden by many leaves stood another camara. William Tanner had been watching Elena. The police figured this out when they found pictures of Elena all over the teacher's house and in his desk at the school.

Elena was Traumatized to say the least , didn't understand or comprehend what was happening and she felt scared.

Ellanora noticed this and hugged her sister trying to make her feel safe. Jenna was beyond angry she asked Liz if she could  see the bastard..Nora knew her aunt was gonna kill him.

" there were some video's of you , some innocent and others were while you were..." Liz didn't know how to help her friend's daughter who also happened to be friends with her daughter.

Jenna was troubled, Will...Tanner had been one of her exes and it scared her how her ex had turned out to be a monster.

" I..." Elena couldn't utter a word , she just started crying , she was tired but afraid to sleep scared the same nightmares that have been haunting her would soon take over her peaceful sleep.

The girl cried and cried while holding onto her sister as if her life depended on it. All Elena could feel was a hollow feeling in her gut, she felt empty, she wasn't sure she would be able to handle all this at once.

Elena had been dying inside and she finally showed it , yesterday she had to hold back so much, the things Jeremy  Davina and Ellanora said yesterday hurt her but she couldn't let it show she just couldn't.

I had an idea of how i wanted to portray Elena  throughout the week but then something changed my mind when i wrote the  " Gilbert drama" chapter and i was like ah maybe i should change her character a bit. So here we are.

I never really liked Tanner in the show he gave me creap vibes and he actually showed some kind of favouritism towards Elena because he called everyone by their surname accept her and i knew that i could use that as a plot point for this chapter.

Tanner may be arrested but this isn't the last we'll see of him.