chapter 1 :New Orleans

3rd person pov

A group of eight teens and one adult were walking through the streets of the big Easy. In the group were the three gilbert siblings ( Elena , Nora and Jeremy) , there was the Donovan siblings ( Vicki and Matt) , Caroline forbes , Tyler lockwoods, bonnie Bennett and Jenna sommers.

Across the street stood Marcellus Gerard, the king of New Orleans. He had noticed how all of them were human so he relaxed until he felt magkc surrounding one of them in particular.

A beautiful brunette with dark hrown eyes and beautiful body appearance. He could feel the magic radiating off of her and it concerned him.

Then there was the other witch who's magic was faint but he could still feel it. She had beautiful dark skin, dark brown eyes and an adorable smile. But the rest were human , he could sense it.

All of them seemed not more than eighteen accept for the beautiful blonde woman, with bazel eyes and pale skin, she looked like she was in her early twenties.

The group entered a hotel in the french quarters. They had decided to have four rooms. They were gonna share the rooms it was easier and cheaper

Matt , Tyler and Jeremy shared a room
Bonnie and Elena shared one
Nora , Caroline and Vicki shared one and Jenna had her own room.

_______________________________________

" let's go" Caroline yelled at everyone. She had spent months helping Nora plan for this trip and she was noy letting anyone ruin it. The group were at a restaurant near Rousseau's. They had just finished eating when they spotted someone watching them. The rest didn't know who the stranger was but Nora recognized him quickly....that was Diego one of Marcel's sidekicks.

" let's go to those cool voodoo shops" Bonnie suggested. The young witch's granny had started hinting about her granddaughters magic, while sober. The bannet witch had been suggested by the young Gilbert witch to start talking about magic so when Bonnie found out about it she wouldn't be too surprised.

" good idea" the gilbert witch said excitedly. She had seen online and from the show that the voodoo stores were cool.

The group all headed to three stores and the witches who ran the stores stared at the witch in awe. They could feel power from her and they each warned her about marcel and she took the warning seriously.

" okay let's go to Rousseau's" Caroline suggested knowing full well it was a bar. They decided to go there anyway when they got there they saw Marcel.

Nora thought it was a good way to start a conversation and a good place to let the group know about supernatural. She knew the king of NOLA would be able to hear her.

" okay guys there's something i need to tell you" She started stealing glances at Marcel

" this city here is a supernatural hotspot...before you interpret let me explain" the rest of the group looked confused.

" vampire's , werewolves, witches , sirens heck even heretics exist" she noticed every supernatural being in the room stiffen.

" very fun.." Bonnie was cut off by a ball of water in the air, Marcel looked the ball of water in anger but he let it go realizing the girl was new and proved didn't know the rules. But he was also entertained at the show in front of him.

" and also most of the people in this room sre supernatural, including that guy there...he's the king of new Orleans and also a vampire" She pointed at Marcel with a smirk. She knew what the guy was thinking.

" sorry buddy but you're gonna help me explain to them about the supernatural...and please tell your lapdogs to not to spy on my crew" she wispered. The vampire's in the room snickered while Marcel shrugged his shoulders pleased with the girl.

That led to the supernatural superspeeding around the bar, and the witch used this moment to cut witches off their magic.

The table of friends were shocked and started asking questions wich the vampire king and the gilbert witch answered.

The king wouldn't admit it but he found the group of teens and adult very amusing and he enjoyed their company.

In mystic falls, sheriff forbes was in tears as she had just found out her friend Miranda Gilbert had died in a car accident with her husband. She wasn't sure how she would tell the three gilbert kids who were having a good time in lousiana. She called Jenna and she imformed her of the news.

Jenna had recieved a heartbreaking call that had everyone in tears trying to comfort the group including Marcel , Thierry and Diego who had also become friends with Tyler , Jeremy and Matt.

They were all in pain and the one who was suffering the most was Ellanora. She had made sure to make the trip around the time of the accident certain that if Elena warmth at the party nothing will happen but it happened and it left the girl broken

Grayson wasn't a good person especially with the whole Augustine thing but she couldn't deny he was a good father.

Her mother...her sweet mother...the witch couldn't understand how her mother could leave this cruel world.

Her parents were dead
The summer was coming
The supernatural were coming
She had to be prepared
She had to defend her family and friends