chapter 11:sister sister

Elena Gilbert was pissed when she entered the kitchen and saw Caroline chatting with HER sister. She stood there and watched the blonde with rage in her eyes.

" so you really don't know what to do about kai?" Elena heard Caroline forbes ask her sister.

" look i think you should let him out , it's the only reasonable thing to do and from what you told me he might totally be into you" It's been over a week since the whole freeing Enzo amd Sabastian and then getting teleported with Rebekah,. Klaus , Esther , Mikeal and kai. Ever since then she spoke to a reluctant Sheila Bennet who also beloved maybe freeing a sociopath was the best idea.

" hey Nora can i speak to Caroline for a bit?" Elena interrupted the duo. Ever since the night her sister got hurt she's been acting strange, wanting to spend lots of time with her, being clingy and trying to gain her attention. Everyone else realized that Elena was nothing but rude to everyone when Nora wasn't around but couldn quickly switch up when her sister was of ear reach. Caroline wasn't a fan of Elena and heck even Enzo and Sab who haven't been here for a month realized Elena was totally crazy but Jenna was convinced it was her PTSD from the Tanner incident but everyone agrees that it has little to do with that.

" we're in a conversation" Caroline simply waved the Gilbert off but Elena wouldn't budge so eventually Nora left the kitchen.

" Caroline lets be clear , I'm her sister not you, so stop trying to steal her away from mw you sister stealing slut." Elena ramted towards the blonde making Caroline frown once again Elena was being a rude bitch.

" Elena we know she's your sister, and I'm not trying to steal her from you and why are you so obsessed with her dont you have a Rippah to bang" Caroline snapped back.

" oh please I'm no idiot i can tell you and Davina want to steal her, i mean the only reason she's even here is because Ora pitted her she's just a stray" Once again Elena answered with agression unaware that her sister reentered the Kitchen.

" How can you be so rude? Stop ! Yes you're my sister but that doesn't mean I'm supposed to Going after a child, low blow" was all Ellanora Gilbert could say before exiting the kitchen disappointed in her sister. Caroline followed behind her as they entered Caroline's car and drove off towarda the Bennett household.

" so why am i freeing a siphoner from a prison world again?" Bonnie Bennett stood in front of Nora with a vail of her blood.

" we suspect he might be my soulmate" ever since the Gemini siphoner and Gilbert witch met Nora had been feeling weak , but after speaking to Shella once again The Older witch explained the concept of soulmates and how it affects a person and they come to the conclusion he's her soulmate along with Rebekah mikaelson.

" Then let's go get him" Bonnie excitedly announced. Ellanora Gilbert who was sure she might regret this later.