chapter 4:l just a fun day

When Ellanora Gilbert woke up she was in her house , on her bed. She wasn't sure what happened and why Davina magically put her to sleep but she decided to find out.

The young girl saw her brother and the little claire witch chatting and playing video games as if the witch hadn't zapped the older Gilbert at all.

When Davina sensed the familiar maguc that belonged to Ellanora Gilbert she turned to face her the younger Gilbert, Jeremy and Davina smirked at one another before they stoof up to great Nora.

" why did you spell me?" The older witch didn't even bother to great the two. She was busy planning and organizing everything for the summer and for Junior year there was no need for Davina to Spell her whatsoever.

" Well i was obviously trying to perfect the spell" The claire witch explained in a duh tone.

" so I'm suddenly your lab rat?" The Gilbert witch asked with sarcasm dripping from her tone.

" well if you're dressed like that you might as well be" Davina sassed back making Jeremy burst into laughter and The older Witch wanted to respond but she just smiled at the younger witch. She had to admit at the moment her hair was a mess and she hadn't freshened up yet, she just went straight downstairs.

" Damn Vi you really said that" The three heard Jenna enter the room while she gave Davina a smile.

"Jen come on she harmed me using magic and insulted me" Nora whined, while Davina stuck her tongue out at the Older witch while Jenna smiled at the two.

" I'm here bitches" The voice of Victoria Donovan boomed throughout the house. The young eighteen year old had come to visit her best friend and share some gossip regarding her brother and het friend's sister.

" Nora...me, you, Caroline , Bonnie and Tyler at my place...I have tea to spill" Vicki dragged the witch upstairs so she could freshen up.

" you two ..wanna come along? I'm pretty sure Jen needs some alone time" Vicki didn't give Jeremy or Davina a Choice as she dragged them out the Gilbert house.

" Jen ! Have fun...maybe get lade while we're out?" Nora suggested before closing the door. She could hear her aunt laughing and she smiled at that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Donovan residence

" So you suspect they've broken up?" Caroline asked Bonnie , Tyler and Vicki.

" yeah i saw matty kissing Tiki" Vicki told her friends what she'd witnessed.

" and i told Elena and she seemed unbothered" Bonnie continued to explain.

" when i asked hm why he's cheating on Elena he said he's not" Tyler finished the explanation.

" i think we should get to the bottom of this" Caroline said woth a smirk looking at everyone in the room.

" so you wamt me to help invade someone"# privacy? I'm in" Davina Smiled while the rest laughed.

Caroline hugged the young witch, the two have become almost like sisters, they were both blunt, they loved gossip, they both loved fashion and they loved organising things. They are even planning the Gilbert twins 17 birthday. They wanted it to be small and just them and maybe with Thierry, Diego and Marcel. The Gilbert's needed to get their minds off their parents for a bit, Elena stopped hanging out with everyone, she's barely talking to Bonnie her best friend. And the rest noticed how Ellanora tried to distract herself and pretend like nothing happened. So the rest decided to plan their birthday, and also This was Davina's way of thanking Nora for saving her and Elena for being so nice and even taking her shopping at some point.

" let's do this...operation Matlena is a go" Caroline and Vicki excitedly Announced making the two girls fist bump.