chapter 19 : To New beginnings part 1

Stefan Salvatore entered the school parking lot in his car , he felt as if he was being watched. Nora , Elena, Caroline, Bonnie , vicki and Davina exited their car.  Next to them the boys ( Jeremy , matt , Tyler and Sabastian) all exited causing all heads to turn to the group of Nine including Stefan salvatore himself. They all dressed as if they planned their outfits beforehand , it was as if their mission to make an entrance and turn heads. The girls all dressed in jumpsuits while the guys wore all black.

Ellanora wore a white jumpsuit, Caroline wore a baby blue one , Vicki wore a dark blue one , Elena wore a purple jumpsuit while Davina wore a pink one and Bonnie wore a pink one.

The boys outfits

The group all entered the buildings hand in hand

The group all entered the buildings hand in hand. Vicki and Ellanora holding hands , Bonnie and Elena doing the same , Jeremy held onto Davina protectively , Sabastian doing the same with Caroline while Tyler and Matt walked in side by side. This was a tactic they came up with showing that this group was not to be messed with.

As they walked in everyone started gossiping about the new kids ( Davina and Sabastian ) who were somehow already friends with the most popular group in school.

"Who's the hot guy?" Sabastian heard using his vampjre hearing.

"He must be dating Caroline" another voice came into hearing reach.

" is that Jeremy's girlfriend?" Some people continued to gossip as the group walked by having nothing better to do with their lives than to involve themselves in other's lives.

"So do not make contact with the target" Tyelr repeated but immediately stopped when he recognized the man from Nora's drawings...Stefan Salvatore stood there while he was talking to the secretary.

" We already have your guys timetables here so don't worry" Nora took out Sabastians timetable while her hrother took out Davina's which was the exact copy of his.

" Let's go" The group all stood around by the lockers while organizing their things but Elena immediately caught the eyes of Stefan who had been watching her for a while.

Ellanora noticed this and decided it was now or never. She walked towards Stefan while all her friends turned to look at her in horror. Was she not the one who said not to make contact Tyler immediately thought back to this morning.

" Hey you're new right?" Ellanora began making conversation with the blonde salvatore eventually leading to him agreeing to go with the group to history.

" Guys enjoy your day" Ellanora hugged the two freshmen who immediately skipped to their next class.

" Vic..See you later hey" The two best friends hugged but the hug seemed distant.

For the past few months the two had been distant and Ellanora was not naive to that. She had let the Donovan know they needed to talk and she agreed.

" so History here we come" The whole group had decided to do history together so that they at least all had a common subject that they had.

As the group including Stefan walked into the history class Ellanora gasped. Before she could register what came out of her mouth she said his mame.

ALARIC

Ths history teacher/ hunter looked towards the girl not sure how she knew his name.

The group accept for Stefan all looked at the hunter in shock having recognized his mame before including Sabastian.