chapter 18: Reality setting in

4 September 2009 cane very quickly which is 3 days before the pilot started meaning 3 days before schools began. The group that consisted of Tyler, Matt , Davina , jeremy , Caroline, Nora , Sabastian ( who decided to start school since he physically looked 17) , Elena , Bonnie and Vicki all were currently walking around town buying stationary and necessities for school.

Kai parker and Nora Gilbert had grown closer over the month , Kai slowly showing emotions and feelings. Everyone had been betting on how long it would take the duo to at least confess their feelings for one another even though both deny having any for the other.

Another duo that has been on the top of the ship list is Davina and Jeremy. Davina had been slowly showing signs of crushing on the younger Gilbert but unfortunately Jeremy had been showing feelings towards Vicki but Vicki doesn't reciprocate those feelings causing a major love triangle.

Caroline and Sabastian had been hanging out lately especially with Caroline's sass and her willingness to help him with the new technology's and  the differences in centuries. Causing the others to suspect one of them is crushing on the other.

This has been a hectic conversation about the three ships for a while now and Elena Gilbert had to be the biggest shipper of all three pairs.

" Sab what the fuck are you wearing" Caroline screatched in horror as Sabastian exited from the dressing rooms.

" Take that hideous thing off NOW" Caroline pushed the vampire into the dressing rooms before he could even explain making Elenora agree with the blonde at how hideous the outfit the vampire was wearing.

When Caroline's phone rang she immediately answered realizing it's Davina and Bonnie who had went shopping for a few herbs that they needed for a secret spell that they were doing.

" Hey guys, where are you?" Caroline asked the two witches.

" We're on our way to target to buy a few lunch snacks and so on" The duo explained.

" i was just checking what else do we need that's on the list?" Caroline looked towards Nora who had the list in her hand.

Essentials

● back packs
● gym / sports bags
● lunch boxes
● water bottles
● pocket tissues

Stationary

• notebooks  and flash cards
• planners
• pencil bags
• Erasers, pens , pencils , rulers , highlighters , glue , scissors,protectors and cocy markers
▪︎ calculators
• plastic folders , subject dividers  and book covers

Lunch snacks

" everything is ticked off so only the snacks will be needed" Caroline told the two.

" okay let's just meet up at the grill"  Nora and Caroline both agreed. In seconds there was a notification on the group chat  " code black" that stated that everyone should meet at the grill in an hour.

" cheers to a new school semester, to our friendship , to a new beginning, cheers to the supernatural that brought us together...without any of you i wouldn't be the person i am today, i wouldn't have made without any of you , you all played an incredible role in my life and i love you guys" Elenora stood around the table that had all her friehds including her crush , her aunt and her siblings

" Akot might happen , things might try and tear us apart but we will always be there for one another, always and forever" The group all repeated the vow of always and forever that they inherited from the original family.

" Can i also make an announcement?" Lorenzo asked the witch who nodded. Sabastian , Enzo and Kai all stood up as if they had rehearsed a presentation for school.

"You know when you stuck in the Augustine and you have been physically harmed to the point of no return , you tend to loose hope of happiness and freedom but you all gifted me , both of us with exactly that" Enzo pointed towards Sabastian who cleared his throat.

" Yes i don't think the harm that was caused by those people will ever go away but we know with you guys with us we will get through the trauma and learn to adjust to these new changes" Sabastian then turned to kai who nodded in understanding.

" I never really knew what family ment until you guys became my family, yes i had people who were related to me by blood but they weren't my family. For a lomg time i was stuck in a prison world unaware of what love was or what caring for someone ment until now , You guys didn't just free me from the prison world you frred me from my own demons and I'll forever be grateful for that...i love you guys always and forever" Everyone clapped for the trio while some were wiping tears from their faces.

" I'd also like to say something?" Davina quickly stood up. She smiled at Ellanora before  hugging her.

"Thank you" She wispered into the Gilbert witch's ears before straightening herself.

" My mom wasn't the best mom , in fact she wss a terrible mother , Al she ever cared about was power , was having a weapon against Marcel and unfortunately i had to be that weapon , they power my mom craved for so badly... then there's my dad who not many know but was killed  by that womb donor" Everyone gasped unaware of this information including Nora herself as this was never mentioned in the originals.

" My dad only wanted the best for me until i turned eight and my mom killed him unaware i had seen the whole thing, all he ever wanted was for me to be a normal child , to be happy and to have friends and not stay isolated from my peers and even though it took years for that to happen, his wish for me definitely came true and that's all thanks to you guys" Once again there was sobbing from the group who hugged the young witch as she also had been crying.

" We all love you guys" The group all nodded at the words mentioned by the Bennett witch.

" To new beginnings" Everyone put their cups in the air

" to new beginnings" Everyone all laughed and smiled at one another as they experienced their last bit of normality because chaos was about to erupt.

Unaware to the group of friends there was piercing blue eyes watching them from afar.