chapter 2: Davina the baddest witch in town

" the supernatural is a trully wonderful thing"

Nora pov

We had all gotten back to the hotel afrer the news and we were devastated. Jeremy and elena wouldn't stop crying while Jenna locked herself in her room. Everyone had been trying to comfort us but i didn't need comforting i needed to do what i came here to do and get the hell out of here.

Marcel and his bodyguards had left after making sure we were good....well not good but stable. Marcel and i even exchanged numbers after i told him that we might leave the next day.

We had switched rooms for the night to help each other, me , Elena and Jeremy shared a room, we needed our sibling time, we needed alone time to grieve together as a family. All i could do was comfort my siblings until they went to sleep.

Later that night i had woken up , i realized i wasn't tired anf needed a distraction so i got up and decided to go for a walk. During my midnight stroll i didn't expect to find a crying girl on the park bech, the girl looked young so i walked up to her not seeing any adults around.

" Hey sweetie can i sit here?" i asked the girl, She nodded but she carried on her crying but she was trying to sob softly so i wouldn't hear her but i did.

" hey what's your mame?" I asked smiling at the girl, trying to make conversation and to chear her up.

" Davina...yours?" She answered while looking up at me, while still having tears in her eyes. I immediately looked at her wide eyed , That's why she looked familiar that was little Vina,i couldn't help it , i was excited i was sitting next to one of my favorite characters but a younger version of them. I knew i had to keep my excitement inside and be mature about tbis

" Ellanora but call me Nora" i answered.

" so why is a cutie like yourself sitting on a park bench crying in the middle of the night?" I asked genuinely curious why the young witch was in tears. The girl wasn't supposed to be worrying about the ritual until two years from now right? Or was this something else?

" well...my mom wants me to do something i don't feel comfortable doing...i know parents know best but what if said parent is putting your safety in jeopardy and your life on the line, then do they really know best ?" she spoke with such maturity it worried me. I knew in season one of the originals she was sixteen and season one took place in like September/ October 2011 so that made her fourteen. She's still a child and here she had to worry about being sacrificed.

"If you don't feel comfortable she shouldn't be forcing you and if it puts your life in danger then that's a whole other story....a good parent won't put them in situations where they lives are in danger or where they feel unsafe...it's not okay" i told her with a smile. She looked grateful and she looked like she came to a realization.

" i feel the magic radiating off your skin" she wispered.

" at first i didn't notice it but now i do" she continued. I looked at her impressed and curious.

" you're powerful" she finished.i nodded but i stayed quiete for a while.

" You're talking about the Harvest right?" I asked looking into her blue eyes, she nodded looking scared and betrayed.i then realized she thought i was here to convince her to do the ritual.

" don't do it...you could die...let me rephrase that , YOU WILL DIE if you do the ritual" i told her. She looked shocked , confused , sad and scared.

" they said we will be in a mini coma for a day , they lied to us" she started crying while i held her tightly.

" and tha...that woman was gonna le me, her daughter die" she sobbed even more.

Eventually when she calmed down Me and the claire witch started talking about parents , the harevest , magic and then to siblings. And many more.

" if she's willing to sacrifice me for power am i really loved and am i really safe in that house" she finished off her rant about her mother. I knew where she was coming from and i planned on letting Marcel take care of her or she comes to mystic falls with us.

" can you walk with me home?, i wanna pack my things and get the hell out of this hell hole" she asked while we walked around the french quarter.

------------------------------------------------------------

" you can stay with me in the hotel for now" i told the other witch while we entered the hotel the gang and i were staying at.

" what will you tell your aunt , siblings and friends?" She asked knowing who i came with to New Orleans.

" I'll speak to them ,.you can stay in my room with me and my siblings" i say. We then enter my room and i check my phone to see its 5am.

I then got Vina to bed but texted Caroline and Elena on who the witch was and how we met, knowing I'll wake up late.