chapter 5 :Gilbert drama

Wow I'm doing two updates in one day.

" Elena how are you ? You've been very busy lately" Jenna asked. She had been worried for her niece after her parents death and even more worried when the rest came to her saying they suspect matt broke up with her . Elena always told Bonnie and/or Nora everything and now they can barely recognize her.

" I'm fine , just been hanging out with Bonnie alot" The mentioned Gilbert lied through her teeth not knowing Bonnie had been with the others trying to figure the girl out.

" Bonnie and the rest were at the Donovan house today, I'm not trying to control your life i just wanna know how you're doing and I'm trying to make sure that if something is to happen , i know where you are" Jenna explained.

" I understand but you don't need to know my every move" The Gilbert rose her voice in frustration. She was grieving for god's sake could they not leave her alone.

" I'm not trying to know your every move Elena, I'm new at this whole thing and I'm trying my best to make sure you're all safe, you allowed to go wherever you want , just let me know where you're going or at" Jenna said softly trying not to upset her niece. She understood the girl was grieving but so was everyone else..heck she barely had to grieve properly because all of a sudden she has to take care of her sister's three teenagers and another teenage girl.

" Jenna if i want you to know my whereabouts i will tell you! I am grieving , i need alone tome and you and everyone else are just not understanding!" The Gilbert girl yelled at her aunt. Jeremy, Davina snd Nora came rushing when they heard Elena bang her hand on the table in anger.

" we are all grieving Elena and we understand the need for alone time , we've all been in need of it but Elena not coming home! Lying about your whereabouts, treating like we don't exist is not okay, you are..." Jenna answered but Elena didn't want to here it. She shoved her aunt and tried to leave but her sister grabbed ahold of her hand.

" Elena my room ,Now!" The anger in Nora's voice terrified Elena so she reluctantly followed her sister to her room.

" you are Grieving! We all are, Jenna lost her sister Elena ! Me , you and Jeremy all lost our parents! Even Sherriff Forbes lost her BEST FRIEND, what the bloody hell is wrong with you...You don't see any of us throwing tantrums and breaking rules, and never do i mean EVER want to hear you talk to Jenna that way...she is trying her hardest, she is just a college student who all of a sudden has a bunch of teenagers to take care of...and you are making it very difficult for her" Ellanora Gilbert has had enough of ber sister's shitty behavior.

" then tell That bitch Davina to leave" Two gasps were hesrd after those words exited Elena's mouth, You could here three pairs of feet coming up on the stairs two sounded as if they were running after someone. And the next thing Nora's door was wide open and there stood Davina claire in all her glory staring instantly at the doupelganger....she looked like she was concentrating when Elena screamed in pain , Davina was making her blood boil litrally with magic.

" Davina STOP!" Nora scolded but she couldn't help but smile knowing her sister would finally be put in her place.

" Whatever the fuck is going on with you , keep it to yourself don't come here and disrespect everyone else..i will not tolerate it" Nora spoke to her sister. Davina walked out knowing her revenge was over and closed the door behind her , she then put a silence spell on her friend's room so that they can yell as loud as the twins wanted and the rest wouldn't have to be worried about hearing screaming and shouting from the two.

"I broke up with matt when we were still in New Orleans after we found out about our parents death" The doupelganger started.

" when we got back i wanted to jump of wickery bridge to join our parent's and i did but someone, a vampire saved my life" she continued explaining. The Gilbert witch stared at her sister wide eyed. STEFAN was the one who probably saved her.