chapter 17: I've also got Demons too

Aurora de martel sat in her hotel sweet in New York, the big apple. On the bed an unconscious brunnette who seemed to stir every once in a while but Aurora seemed not too worried about the situation.

"I can sense your heartbeat you know?" Aurora eventually spoke out loud knowing full well that the which has been awake for a while now.

" What am i doing here?" Ellanora asked the red head not really feeling in the mood to use her strength so she just layed on the bed while the red head sat on the chair.

" I'm intrigued that's all" Aurora answered seemingly carelessly , not really worried about the witch in front of her.

"Aurora you realize you kidnapped me right?" Ellanora was not about to argue with a red head with issues.

" oh no...me kidnap?" Aurora gasped in fake shock. Nora just sat there.  Does she really think I'm gonna entertain her bullshit? The Gilbert witch wondered.

"Ellanora I've heard of you...you're the witch who sells daylight rings correct?" Aurora eat on the bed the brunette was on.

" yes" she answered immediately. What am i still doing here? I can just use my magic or teleport out of here the Witch once again thought to herself. How the fuck am i not suffering from a hangover yet? She once again thought to herself. Where are my friends? Are they okay? Shit shit shit...Marcel is gonna kill us. The Gilbert girl started to panic causing her heart rate to increase freaking the red head vampire out.

" you realize you're speaking out loud right?" The red head decided to intervene with the witch's rambling. Nora Immediately stopped not realizing she was speaking her thoughts out loud.

"Anyway little darling i need a powerful witch and I've heard you're pretty powerful...and know alot about everyone's pasts" Aurora began her explanation. Something told Nora that she would be here a while so she got comfortable on the bed and just let the girl explain.

" What do you need my help with?" Nora asked.

" Well since you're know so much, when i was human i was always different, had a bit of a temper that i couldn't control but a few years ago i was diagnosed with Bipolar" Aurora explained her situation making the girl nod in understanding.

"My brother is the only person i have left and i know all he ever wanted was to cure me, I'm immune to modern medication so I'm assuming you might have a spell..." Aurora de martel is a very confident woman and she's very happy with herself but one thing that will and has always bothered her was her bipolar. She felt like she needed to keep her emotions in check , half the time she can barely remember some incidents which is strange for a vampire, she feels as if she can't Express herself freely without her hrother using her disorder as an excuse then locking her up. For centuries it's been that way , way before they had even known what to call the disorder.

Ellanora Gilbert sat there quietly not knowing what to say , she had done so much research on mental illnesses and disorders, mental health and so on ever since her sister started acting strangely. She had come up with two ideas , maybe it was PTSD from the situation with Tanner , she also had a suspicion of Elena having  intermittent explosive disorder which is a disorder that is marked by fits of rage that are usually out of nowhere, and having outbursts and blowing situations out of proportion. She wasn't a therapist with a dagree so she couldn't diagnose her but she really suspected something wasn't right with Elena. One minute she is yelling at everyone the next she's trying to make peace , the past few days though Nora had decided to just play into the situation and just see how She as Elena copes with her outbursts.

She wants to help her sister any way she can but she doesn't want to bring up traumatic experiences that could cause her pain so she's been trying to make her bond with her sister stronger so Elena feels comfortable sharing and accepting advice from her.

" Aurora" Ellanora started keeping her voice as calm and levelheaded as possible as a sign of peace.

" Magic is ancient and especially the kind of magic i do ,...its been around for centuries and its constantly but the last time , i doubt there is a spell to stop bipolar but I'll check..." Ellanora Gilbert knew damn well thay Aurora de martel wasn't a fan of people walking around eggshells when it came to her but she didn't want to piss her off.

" Look for a spell then let me know what you find" The vampire left some cash on the counter and was about to speed out but was stopped by the witch.

" what exactly do you want me to do? Do you want me to help stop your episodes? , maybe supress them?...but that's probably a bad idea" Ellanora wondered a litte curious to what exactly she had to do.

" Stop the episodes all together...make me less crazy...make me lovable" Aurora wispered the last too parts to herself not realizing the witch heard.

" I'll try but Aurora there's many doctors who haven't found a cure for it but only found medication and methods to keep it under control so I'm not sure what I'll find so don't get your hopes up okay" Nora adviced the vampire in front of her.

" You're not crazy" Ellanora blurted out.  She really didn't want anyone feeling that way...Aurora reminded her of Kai. Fuckin shit kai..Ellanora had completely forgotten about the siphoner. I left kai in mystic falls....ohhh my word nora began to panic  but was cut off by Aurora again.

" We'll discuss later, my number is on your phone..i saved it as Auora" This kind of made the gilbert role her eyes. What were you gonna save yourself as if  not Auora? Pretty kidnapper? Red head vampire? De martel sister?  Nora thought sarcastically.

" You know you can't kidnap me and then have me co operate and not repay me right?" Auora wss holding back a laugh but listened to what the witch had to say.

" Next time you kidnap me bring food just a heads up" Ellanora got out the bed and started looking around and realized  there wete clothes there.

" I'll keep that in mind" Aurora immediately left right after leaving the witch on her own in a huge hotel suite with only one thing left to do.

" Guys do you wanna throw a party, i found the perfect place" Ellanora Gilbert informed her friends before sending her location on the group chat. She knew that this was the last normal summer the group were gonna have so she was gonna make sure they had a badass summer