chapter 15: girl's day out

"Look Nora i love the outfit but it's not something i would wear" Elena Gilbert once again pleaded with her sister. The two had planned a day out with each other but those plans immediately went down the drain when Caroline and Davina heard of this.

The two sisters wanted some alone time to mend their clearly broken relationship but  Bonnie ,Caroline, Vicki and  Davina have decided to join their day out making their girl's day out.

Elena wasn't too happy with this but stayed silent knowing that she would snap if she opened her mouth and voiced her opinions.

" Come on Lena you look hot" Caroline also tried to convince the doupelganger to wear the very revealing outfit rhat was indeed not her style.

" plus we're all wearing hot outfits including Davina who's like 12" Bonnie continued making Elena groan feeling a little ganged up on at the moment.

" I'm 14 but okay"  Davina corrected the Bennett making Bonnie roll her eyes at her.

" i feel like a slut dressed in this" Elena exaggerated while motioning to her body.

"Maybe its cause you are one" vicki entered the room but stopped when she noticed the glare coming ftom Nora.

"This dress is too short for my comfort" Elena pointed out.

" Elena take it off then and wear something else " Davina rolled her eyes at the doupelganger.

" Shouldn't you be playing with barbie dolls or something?" Elena snapped at the young witch.

"Honey i gave up playing with barbies a long time ago...they just plastic toys meant to be played with much like you" Once again Elena and Davina were at one another's throats.

" Stop both of you! Davina you need to realize that Elena is older than you meaning you must respect her" Nora started scolding Davina who was not taking her at all seriously.

" Just because she's older than me doesn't mean she automatically gets my respect she doesn't she needs to earn it." Davina replied once she finished looking herself up and down through the mirror.

" you look beautiful Vina...look I'm just saying you need to stop Thinking Elena is your age she's not" Before Davina claire could defend herself Nora looked towards Elena

" stop Elena...let's all have fun today and enjoy ourselves" Honestly Ellanora had realized last night that she had somewhat been unfair to her sister by not making the time for her and taking the effort to understand her instead she immediately criticized her and constantly yelled instead of trying to get to the roots of all this pent up anger.

' okay let's just go.." The group exited Davina Claire's room and were about to leave when they wete stopped by Marcel and Lorenzo.

" Sooo where do you girls think you're going dressed like that" Marcel started the conversation while blocking the girls way to the door.

" out"  Caroline carefully answered trying not reveal to the Vampire that they were planning on crashing a club.

" Where to?" Lorenzo questioned.

" out of town" Davina answered  this time.

" Dressed like that?" Marcel raised his brow st the six girls.  Vicki walked forward standing right in front of him.

" as the oldest i should say that we are going to be fine we just want some girl time" Marcel just starred at her dress betore shaking his head.

" no i don't care where the hell you're all going and what your plans are i just want all of you out of those dresses especially you Ellanora..what the hell do you think you're wearing?" Marcel wasn't gonna have the girls leave until they've changed into reasonable clothing.

" i would've thought you would've complimented us instead of judging" Ellanora Gilbert wasn't one to be afraid but she was scared when it came to Marcellus gerard. She would always laugh and make jokes towards Vicki because of how matt was the overprotective brother but it was clear that Marcel was her karma because he became some sort of older brother to everyone in the group and they weren't taking chances with him.

" Change all of you" The girls ran up the stairs towards Davina's toom as they discussed a plan to leave.

" let's teleport just easy and Simple" Caroline suggested.

" yep and then we'll handle him when we get back" The whole group looked towards Nora as they all agreed with Vicki. She snapped her fingers and they were all suddenly outside a night club in New York.

" Let's have fun"  The group made it through to the bouncer thanks to  Vicki's seduction skills and the grouo had the time of their lives.

"Fuckin hell Davina stop poking me" Ellanora kept saying not realizing the person behind her was not the sassy witch.

" My apologies hut i think you might have me mistaken love"  A sweet but  sinister voice. Ellanora recognized the voice immediately a little suprised to bump into her in a club of all places , in  New York of all cities...g9d it was gonna be a long night.