chapter 21 : two people one heart

Malchai Parker had been very much busy the past few weeks , he had been planning his revenge on his family for years but now that he had the chance to pull through with his plans..

He couldn't.

All because of her.

Ellanora Gilbert , The beautiful, funny witch who somehow gave his heartless self a heart and a reason to want to be good.

Everytime she asks him the smallest question like "how are you today?" His heart skips a beat or even greats him he somehow feels special..it was surprising what the witch could do to him and the things she could make him do.

Lately the two hadn't spent much time after her birthday and he had been planning on a way to change that
.
.
.
.
.
On the other side for Mystic falls ,at the Mystic grill Vicki Donovan had been waiting for her best friend very much nervous. Nora had asked to speak to her this morning before school and ever since then she had been on her toes not knowing how to feel.

When She saw her , Wearing the same outfit as this morning but with her beautiful brown hair in a ball instead of a ponytail, she clearly touched up her make up but that wasn't surprising to Vicki at all considering  that Nora never left home without her makeup bag. She enjoyed doing make up and other people's make up just as a hobby , it was one of the things that allowed the two girls to bond over.

" Hey Vic" Nora sat down in front of her best friend. Nora felt as if Vicki had been avoiding her especially when it came to spending time together , she always avoided being alone with her which was worrying considering the two always had their weekly bestie's day which was usually on a Friday, they'd gossip , prank people and just bond. Recently though ever since the trip to New Orleans back in April where she spoke about the supernatural Vicki hadn't wanted to really see her. Yes they were in the same room and spoke but it was never those deep late night chats they'd have.

So today Sbe had finally taken action and asked Vicki to meet her at the grill after school for a chat.

Here they are

" Hey Ella" Vicki plastered a fake smile on her face. Matt walked past their table and gave them a thumbs up signaling them that he would get their oder which was always the same for both of then Chocolate milkshake with double wiped cream and Sprinkles on top and for food it was a Bbq burger with a side of chips with ketchup..something they always ordered as kids and they just both kept the tradition whenever they had they weekly bestie's date.

" How have you been and don't be vague...you know I hate vague answers" Nora asked the Oldest Donovan.

" I've been working extremely hard at the grill to save money for university and I've somehow been able to do some school work for extra credits during the summer and also help  save two vampire's lives , A siphoner , learn more about the supernatural daily and also you know try and stay alive so I'm great" Vicki answered sarcastically making the Gilbert witch laugh.

" Let me attempt to top that , My parents died, my sister has been difficult ever since, I've also saved two vampire's, met Klaus mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson and Esther , somehow have to deal with constant bickering between everyone and Elena , been keeping my emotions to my self because the only person I always speak to about my problems has been avoiding me" Nora looked at Vicki who was trying to avoid any eye contact with her until Vicki looked straight into her eyes.

"" Yeah you told me everything or so I thought" Vicki looked hurt as she spoke those words.

" I did tell you Vicki you just didn't realize the intensity of what I was telling you" Nora defended herself.

" Nora you know what I mean , you being a witch, The doppelganger shit and everything else in between...Nora me and you have been friends since before my mom decided men were more important that me and Matt..It hurts to have found out the truth with everybody else , this whole supernatural shit has also been difficult because if we're not saving vampires you testing out a spell with Bonnie and Davina and if you're not doing that you're busy handling Your sister's temper tantrums" Vicki just rambled , she didn't even know what she was saying , she just spoke.

" Vic what is this really about" Vicki stood up but immediately sat back down in her chair when she saw her friend's face.

" it's alot of things really, Me and you tell each other everything, everything and we always have but I just recently realized that we haven't or more like you haven't been telling me everything" Vicki started.

" I don't know if you'll understand me but it's like I've known this one side of you my entire life only to know there's another side of you I've yet to understand..Nora I'm happy and proud you're finally honest about being a witch and all that jazz I really am but now I feel like our friendship has taken a turn" Vicki answered honestly.

" Then there's the whole shit with your new supernatural friends that somehow relate to you more than I do and I feel a bit worried that our friendship might crumble and I'll lose the only personal who kept me grounded , The only person who saw through me and helped me realize I'm not alone in this" At some point during the conversation Matt had Broght the girl's food because Vicki only then noticed the food when she felt a fry with ketchup on it being rubbed against her cheek.

" what are you doing ?" Nora continued to draw on Vicki's face using a fry and ketchup making the older girl laugh.

" what are you ? 12?" Vicki  playfully asked Nora.

" well yeah considering you need a reminder on how much I Loooovee you" Vicki grabbed the fry out of the witches hand and ate it.

'I'm sorry you know , you are like my ride or die and I'd rather die that not have you ride with me again...We've both been busy with life but that will never change our friendship, Yeah shit happens and they only way we can truly cope or overcome some things is by being by each others side...and I promise I'll speak to you about things because if I'm being honest that's not my biggest secret I've kept and I've been up to something that I'm gonna need your sexy self for" Nora apologized  , allowing the girls to have lighter conversations after that , taking about small things like annoying siblings and how horrible Kelly Donovan is.

But Nora isn't the only one with a secret, Vicki having not been completely  honest with why she had been avoiding her best friend turned crush.