chapter 20 :To new beginnings prt 2

Alaric Saltzman, The technically still husband of Isobel Flemming and the self proclaimed vampire hunter was currently having an introduction day.

" So Guys , i don't know you and you don't know me and if we're being honest some of you in this class might not even know each other...wether you're new or this is your first year taking history in high school , Even if you guys know each other as classmates but do you actually Know each other?" Alaric The vampire hunter Saltzman made his big speech.

" Many of you in this class might even be acquainted with one another but you teenagers let social  clicks and rankings decide you friends hut what if today you make a friend you never even noticed because of the typical stereotypes" Alaric continued. Ellanora wasn't sure if this was a "how to make a friend class" or a history class but even so she was excited to be taught by the hunter.

" So for today put your books away and let's get to know each other" The whole class had taken a breath of fresh alr realizing this teacher was nothing like the Dick Tanner.

" So we'll go aeound and introduce ourselves start with your name and something interesting about yourself and the rest of the class may ask questions and if you don't want to no problem" The Hunter/ teacher instructed immediately creating a calm atmosphere for the learner.

"I'll start , My name is Alaric Saltzman but you guys can call me Ric or Mr Saltzman iether one doesn't matter and I'm quite the drinker so it you see me at the Gril's bar i probably ordered a Bourbon" The class erupted into laughter including the group that were minutes ago freaked out.  A girl at the back put her hand up and when Ellanora caught sight Tamara lendor Seened highly irritated. Tanara and Ellanora don't get along very well, especially since "Tamie" as her friends call her was nothing but a selfish, Self absorbed bitch with wack fashion taste.

" Ric are you married ?" Tamara put on a flirtatious smile making the whole class and Mr saltzman wanna barf.

" Yes , But she passed away two years ago" Was all he said still very sensitive about thw topic of his wife. This made Nora feel slightly guilty considering she could tell him she's alive.

" That must be so sad...i lost my dog once and it was so traumatic" Tamara answered. Twirling her dark brown hair.  I wonder what happened to my friend  The two girls were friend's years ago along  with the rest of the group but Tamie had changed once they reached their teen years , whenever Ellanora or any of the gang spoke to her she ignored them or made offensive comments , She also tried to seduce Matt back when him and Elena were dating even though the whole town knew they were a thing , She was probably one of the main causes of Caroline's insecurities. The constant fake gossip the girl would bring up about anyone in the group was honestly concerning

"Honestly Tamara you'll never change" Tyler lockwolf was honestly not having this girl's shit

" Ty baby if you wanted me you could just say that...But unfortunately I'm into older guys" Tamara smirked. The class was already used to this behavior except for Sabastian , Stefan and Mr Saltzman.

" Of course you do it's not like your Twitter doesn't have your nudes on it" Tyler  clapped back. Mr Saltzman was about to intervene but was advised against it.

"Look babe i inow you're into me it's okay" Tamara tried to act all cute...as if she wasn't already. One thing about Tamara is that she is one beautiful woman, her gorgeous brown hair , her dark brown eyes , from her beautiful complexion , she was once beautiful on the inside hut unfortunately beauty doesn't last forever.

" I'm Tyler lockwood, The mayor's son and the captain  of the football team , what people don't know about me is that i love to draw too" Tyler had stood up and sat back down signaling he didn't want anymore questions.

" I'm Elena Gilbert I'm an aspiring writer and photographer what people don't know about me is that i love to bake too" The Gilbert sat down also not wanting to answer questions..Stefan had been starring at her the entire time throughout her speach as if she said the most beautiful thing in the world.

" I'm Ellanora Gilbert , I'm head Debater, head of public speaking  and a memeber of Drama club and also the class president and what many don't know about me is that I'm bi" Ellanora sat down not before catching an inpressed Alaric looking her way and a a suprised and curious Tamara looking her way.

The rest of the class followed the example as they introduced themselves and what they do and what people didn't know about them.

NEW MAIN CHARACTER

Jameela Jamil as Tamara Lendor

" You Elena Gilbert  are faker than my nails  and they're acrylics"

" Who said the devil can't be  a Woman?  because god is Esther mikaelson the  devil indeed"

" Damon , Demon it's the same thing"

"Danm am i glad we're friends again"