Chapter 4: On His Way To Dinner

School ended a couple minutes ago. Students were rushing in the hallways. Dream had said goodbye to his friends and was walking home.

He got home and looked around to check if his siblings were okay. He found Chloe sleeping in her room and Chris doing some laundry. Dream helped him with it. Then he emptied the dishwasher and made a snack for his siblings. He woke Chloe up and gave her the snack along with Chris. (If you don't remember, Chris is Dream's younger brother.)

Now he was doing his homework. He had managed to finish half of it at school already. He tried finishing the other half but couldn't focus. He decided to do it after he comes back from dinner at George's place.

He then remembers he still doesn't have George's address. He pulled out his phone and texted George.

Gogy:

Hey George!

He got a reply almost instantly.

Hey Dream!
WYD?

Just about to leave.
What's your address BTW?

Oh yeah! It's (insert made up address). Sorry I forgot.

It's alright. Be there in 30!

Ok! See ya soon!

Bye :]

Dream got ready and went downstairs. He called for his siblings. They came downstairs and asked him why he called them.

"You will stay at Sapnap's for a while. I have to go somewhere and I don't want to leave you both here in case mom or dad are early or if I'm late." Dream says and leads his siblings to the door.

He locks the door behind him and they walk to Sapnap's house. Dream knocks on the door. McKayla opened the door and smiled when she saw Dream.

"Hi Dream! Come on in." McKayla cheered amd moved out of the way so Dream and his siblings could enter.

"Hi Mackie! I wanted to leave Chloe and Chris here for a bit if that's okay? I have to go somewhere." Dream asked slowly. He didn't like asking for favors. Even if it was Sapnap's family.

Dream saw Sapnap approaching him from inside the house.

"Hi dude! You do know that you and your siblings are always welcome here right? Now come on in Chris and Chloe. You can go to either my room or Mackie's. I'll be inside in a bit after talking to Dream." Sapnap said. Dream's siblings headed inside with McKayla. Sapnap steps outside onto the porch and closes the door. They stare at each other for a moment.

"So?" Dream asked to get Sapnap to speak. Sapnap smiled.

"Where ya going today Dream?" Sapnap enquired.

"Uh George invited me for dinner." Dream answered. Sapnap's smile grew wider. He was happy Dream was making friends.

"So is it a date?" Sapnap giggled.

"NO! I-I mean no, he invited me to his house... I wouldn't mind if it were to be a date though." Dream said. His eyes widened when he realised he said the last part out loud.

"No way- Do you like him Dream?" Sapnap asked softly but his voice had a hint of excitement. Dream sighed.

"Honestly Sapnap, I don't know. I need to figure out my feelings for him. I do think he's cute but I'm not sure if I like him, you get me?" Dream said.

"I understand buddy. Take your time to figure it out. Don't rush anything. I felt that too when I met Karl and it took me a while to figure it out because I never talked about it. But look at where I am now! I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner." Sapnap said. Dream hugged him.

"Thank you Sapnap. You're the best brother and an even better friend." Dream said and pulled away. "I think I should leave now or I'll be late."

"Bye! Have a good time!" Sapnap said and waved at Dream before he went inside his house.

Dream walked his way to George's house. The whole time he thought about his feelings for George. Dream was still confused as the house he assumed was George's came into view.

He went up to the door and knocked on it. He could hear a woman, who Dream assumed was George's mother, calling George's name. A few seconds later George opened the door.

Dream looked at him and smiled. He looked cute as ever in a blue baggy t-shirt and black sweatpants. George smiled back.

"Hey Dream! Welcome to my home!" George said as his smile grew wider. He stepped back to let Dream in.
____________________
744 words.

I imagined it to be a lot longer because I plan my chapters by writing them in a notebook and this chapter took 5 pages. I add some changes and extra things while copying the chapter here.

Also I haven't written the next chapter yet and I have to upload it tomorrow ;-;

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night!