Chapter 26: Hanging Out

They reached school.

The first thing they did was walk up to Karl, Sapnap and Quackity. The three were standing near the lockers as every other morning.

"Hi nimrods." Karl said. He hugged George who hugged back. Sapnap and Quackity greeted Dream. They all talked for a while.

"We got a cat! We named her Patches. She is our baby!" George said.

"Aww! I wanna meet her. Can I come over after school?" Karl asked.

"Sure. I don't think we're busy with anything today." George replied.

"You agreed to hang out with your new friends though." Dream reminded.

"Oh... Yeah. I totally forgot. I think we'll still have some time before that. I'll message Wilbur about it. I wanna show Patches to Karl first." George said.

"Hey don't forget us! We wanna meet her too." Sapnap said and Quackity nodded in agreement.

"Sure. I never said you can't come. You are all always welcome to my house." George said. Then the bell rang and they went to their classes.

George and Dream sat next to each other just like every other day. Dream looked around and saw Eva staring at him. She turned around when Dream caught her staring.

"Why is Eva staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" Dream asked George.

"No, you know she's a bitch right? She will try to hit on you again. But I know you love me so I don't care about anything she does." George said.

"Yeah let's pay no mind to her. Did you do your homework?" Dream asked. George nodded.

Time Skip

The school day was over. George was looking for Wilbur with Dream. He soon spotted him and approached him.

"Hey Wilbur! Meet Dream! Also are you guys free to hang out today?" George said.

"Oh! Hi Dream! George told me a lot about you. And yeah I'm free today whenever. Niki and my brothers should be free too unless Tommy got a detention again." Wilbur said.

"Okay! I need to go home before we go anywhere. I'll text you when we're both ready. You can decide the place. Also can my other friends join us?" George asked.

"Sure! See you later then mate." Wilbur said. George nodded and they both walked away and to his mother's car.

They drove home and George and Dream headed upstairs. George called Karl to invite him over while Dream called Clara.

"Hey Clara. I had to tell you something. So mom and dad got arrested for child abuse. The house is ours now but I'm not eighteen yet. Can you come back and live here with us?" Dream asked.

"Sure. Those devils were the reason I moved out. I love you guys. You're all like the best siblings I could have asked for." Clara said from the other side.

"Oh and also guess what? I got a boyfriend!" Dream exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh wait really? I'm so happy for you! What's his name?" Clara asked.

"George. He goes to my new school. I've been living with him since the day those idiots almost killed me. He's happy to keep me and Chris and Chloe." Dream said.

"I'm proud of you! I would love to meet George when I come back. I'll be there in about a week, maybe even earlier." Clara said. They both exchanged goodbyes and hung up.

"Did she agree to come back?" George asked.

"Yeah! She'll be here in like a week or so." Dream answered.