Chapter 14: Dating!

They all walked to George's house. George and Dream held hands the whole walk. After a long walk they all reached George's house twenty minutes later.

"Are your parents okay with me coming over?" Quackity asked George as they walked up to the front door.

"Uh I live with only my mum... she won't mind having you over though. My friends are always welcome!" George said.

"Okay! Thanks man." Quackity said. George opened the door and all six of them went inside. George's mother was sat on the couch watching T.V.

"Oh hey guys! Welcome back- Oh hello! I've never met you before." She said addressing Quackity as they all approached the couches and sat down.

"Hello ma'am! I'm Alex but people call me Quackity." Quackity said.

"Oh no need to be formal honey. Call me Mrs. Davidson. George are all your friends this formal?" George's mum said giggling slightly. They all laughed softly along with her.

"Uh mum?" George said. His mother turned her attention towards him.

"Yes sweety?" She said.

"I- uh- I have to- to tell you something." George said trying to suppress a wide smile that soon covered his face.

"Tell me! You look so excited." She said.

"Me and Dream are... dating now!" George exclaimed the last part. His mother gasped in surprise and hugged both George and Dream.

"I'm so happy for you both! You know what? Let's celebrate! I'll order pizzas for you guys." She said and picked up her phone to order pizzas. George and Dream looked at each other and smiled. George leaned on Dream's shoulder. Dream wrapped his arm around George and rested his head on top of George's.

Soon the pizza arrived and they all enjoyed it together. Karl had to go home soon and so did Quackity so they said their goodbyes and left. They walked together to Quackity's house making small conversations.

"Well we're here. Guess it's goodbye time now." Quackity said with a frown. Karl hugged him.

"Yeah. Goodbye Quackity. I'll talk to Sapnap soon." Karl mumbled into the hug. Quackity kissed Karl's forehead and pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you Karl." Quackity said and went inside his house. Karl sighed and walked towards his own home.

He really needed to figure out what the fuck was happening. He didn't have any problem with a poly relationship but he felt like he was cheating on Sapnap behind his back. He was also scared to talk to Sapnap about it.

Soon he was home. The sun was almost set. The sky was beginning to turn dark. A few stars were visible in the evening sky.

Meanwhile at George's home, George helped his mum clean the house while Dream insisted on dusting. His siblings were in George's room talking about who knows what. They had decided on not making dinner and eating the leftover pizza for dinner later that night.

Suddenly Chris ran downstairs and approached Dream. He had a worried expression on his face. He handed his phone to Dream whose eyes widened as he read through what was on the screen.

"Shit. What do we do??" Dream asked panicking. George ran over to them.

"I don't know. Dream I'm scared." Chris said. George hugged Chris and looked over to the phone Dream was holding.

It was a text from their parents.

Come home or we will have
to find you all our way. We
checked Nick's house but it's
locked. Don't think we can't
find you. We have the power.