Bonus Chapter 4

Time Skip 3 Months Later

It was Evelyn's first birthday. Dream was asked to plan her day while George was the incharge of her clothes and gifts.

When George entered Evelyn's room that morning she was standing on her crib holding onto it's sides. She had a big smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday Evie! My baby is one now! C'mon, let's have breakfast and get ready, Granny and your uncles and aunts will be here today and I bought you the prettiest clothes." George said. He carried Evelyn outside and sat her on her baby chair.

Dream had planned a party for Evelyn's birthday. It wasn't a very big party, just family and close friends. The people invited were Mrs Davidson, Drista, Clara, Chris, Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, Darryl, Zak, Eva, Wilbur, Techno, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo.

Before the party though, they were going to the zoo, a kid's park and the mall. George quickly made breakfast for everyone while Dream dressed Evelyn. They ate and left for the zoo.

When they made it to the zoo, they got the tickets and went inside. There were all kinds of animals there. Starting with Elephants, then Lions, and so on. Evelyn was really happy upon seeing the different animals. She was giggling and pointing at them.

Dream had asked them to enjoy themselves and had left them at the zoo. He got in the car and drove away leaving George and Evelyn alone.

When George walked over to the cage with Deers, a deer walked really close to them. It was like if you reach out your hand you could pet it. And that's exactly what Evelyn did. She gently stroked the deer in awe. The deer didn't move, accepting the touch.

George then moved to a building within the zoo. It was a building where you could interact with small animals like rabbits, hamsters, and guinea pigs. Obviously you couldn't feed the animals as that was against the rules.

George let Evelyn onto the small mat that had rabbits. Evelyn played with one specific black rabbit. It was bigger than the other rabbits there and was really fluffy like a cotton ball. Then Evelyn got bored and stumbled towards George. He carried her outside and they left the zoo.

They both waited for Dream to return. George gave him a call and Dream told him he was on his way. Soon he got there and took George and Evelyn to the park.

"I have to go again Georgie. Have fun with Evelyn! I'll see you in about an hour." Dream said as he parked outside the park.

"Where are you going Dream? You left us at the zoo as well. I want you to enjoy with us." George frowned. Dream gave a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Georgie. I have to plan Evelyn's birthday and I want it to be perfect. There's a surprise for both of you that I'm planning. I'll need a little bit more time to set it up. I'll join you guys for the mall." Dream said. George frowned but nodded. And with that Dream drove off, again.

George brought Evelyn to a swing and sat her down. He pushed the swing slightly. Evelyn giggled and kicked her legs.

"Don't do that Evie, you might fall. Hold the chains on the swing." George said and brought Evelyn's hand up to the chain that connected the swing to the frame. Evelyn held the chains and George pushed the swing again.

Evelyn was having fun. She was laughing loudly with every push. She loved how the air tickled her stomach. George stopped the swing eventually and sat on a bench.

"We'll swing again in just a little bit okay?" George said. Evelyn just looked at him then looked around.

"Dada?" Evelyn said. George frowned again, but he knew Dream was planning something so he changed his frown into a smile.