Chapter 48: Surprise

Major Time Skip
11 months later

It was a few days after Dream and George celebrated their one-year dating anniversary.

They had moved out about two months ago when Dream turned 18. They bought a small apartment with the help of George's mother and moved out together. They had left Patches back at Dream's old house because Drista had insisted on it.

Dream got his driving license and bought a second-hand blue Honda civic that George liked. They'd go on long drives often now.

Both Dream and George started online college after graduating from high school. They were both majoring in Computer Science.

Dream had started a YouTube and a Twitch channel. He played and streamed minecraft, mostly with George and Sapnap. He blew up fairly quickly on the internet and had millions of followers. His fans shipped George and him because Dream never told them that they were actually dating.

George had a channel too. He made challenge videos in Minecraft with Dream, Karl and Sapnap. His videos differed from Dream's because he used facecam and Dream hadn't face revealed yet. YouTube was their passion and source of income.

The Dream SMP was turned into a role-playing server and many more people were added to it. All Dream's friends and his friends' friends were in the server including Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Niki, Techno, Fundy, Darryl, Zak, and even Phil!

Karl, Sapnap and Quackity got engaged after they graduated. Quackity barely graduated thanks to Karl who helped him with homeworks and assignments to get his grade back up again.

And Karl had won his 2nd state tennis championship. He was getting recognised by the selectors and was offered to train for Nationals. He was beyond happy that day and threw a small party to celebrate. The party included his fiances, and George and Dream.

Dream and George enjoyed every day together. Today wasn't any different. They were hanging out in their apartment's balcony. They had also decided to go for a drive later. Well, Dream had decided it for the both of them because he had a surprise planned.

"Look Dream! That bird is making a nest!" George pointed out to a bird that sat on a branch weaving twigs together.

"Aww! Do you know I saw them in the morning sitting in our balcony. There were two of them, partners I think." Dream told George.

"Duh. So it means we get to see them taking care of the eggs and stuff! And we can watch the baby birds hatching from the eggs!" George exclaimed.

"We do!" Dream giggled. "Now let them build their home, let's go for the drive."

"Sure. I'll just go change my outfit. Tell me what to wear?" George asked.

"Uh whatever you feel like. I'm going for a hoodie and black jeans." Dream said. George nodded and disappeared into the walk-in closet attached to their bedroom.

He came out wearing an oversized crewneck over a collared white shirt and some skinny black jeans. Dream loved the way George looked in that outfit.

"I'm gay!" George shouted, giggling, as he exited the closet (get it?). It was something George always did when he walked out of the closet.

"I know! Even the people in our neighboring apartment know that by now!" Dream chuckled.

"Its fun!" George said. Dream shook his head with a smile and led George outside the door and downstairs to their car. George sat in the blue car and buckled up, Dream doing the same in the driving seat. They started driving aimlessly, or atleast that's what George thought.