Chapter 25: House

Dream woke up early the next morning. He looked at George who was curled up against his side. He ran his hand through George's hair.

"Good morning love." Dream whispered. He got out of the bed trying not to disturb George. It was way earlier than the time they usually woke up at.

Dream went to take a quick shower and got into the clothes he brought with him yesterday. He looked over at Patches who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. He went downstairs and into his siblings' room. They were both asleep. He then went into the kitchen.

There sat George's mum on the dining table still looking sleepy. She looked up at Dream and smiled.

"Hey Dream. Good morning." She said. "I'll be making breakfast in a while. I just woke up. You're up early today aren't you?"

"Yeah. I actually wanted to talk to you. It's stupid but it's something I've been thinking about since yesterday." Dream said and sat across from her.

"Go on Dream. What do you wanna talk about?" George's mum asked.

"So you know since my parents are in jail for pretty much lifetime, me and my siblings get the house. But neither of us three are above eighteen. My older sister Clara is eighteen and I'll be asking her if she could come back and live with us. It's a four-bedroom house so it will be lonely there just living with my siblings. And I like living with you and George... I wanted to ask you if you would like to live with us in my house? I've talked about it with George too." Dream explained. George's mother smiled.

"I would love to live with you guys and I'm sure George would love it too. There's only one problem Dream. If I come live with you I'll have to either sell this house or rent it out. It's gonna be a hard decision Dream." She said.

"I know it's hard. I understand." Dream said looking down.

"Hey don't be sad Dream, I'll see what I can do. I need time to think about it." George's mum said and smiled softly. Dream nodded.

"Thank you. I'll go talk to Clara now." Dream said.

"Okay. I'll be making breakfast. Go wake George up please. And do Drista and Chris wanna go to school?" George's mum said.

"I don't think they will be going to school this week. And I'll go wake George up now." Dream said. He left the kitchen. He decided to talk to Clara later that day. Maybe after school.

He went back upstairs. He entered their room and saw George fluttering his eyes as Patches sat atop him. He went over to them and sat on the bed.

"Morning Georgie." Dream said.

"Mmm." George hummed and rested his head on Dream's lap.

"Wake up." Dream chuckled. "Look, even Patches came here to wake you up."

"Mm hi Patches." George mumbled. He stretched his arms still laying his head on Dream's lap. Dream held his shoulders and sat him up on his lap. George hugged Dream and rested his head on Dream's chest.

"Go get ready for school." Dream said and kissed George's forehead.

"No." George said and nuzzled more into Dream's chest.

"C'mon Georgie. Get up or I'll have to carry you to the bathroom." Dream said.

"Do it." George said. Dream wasted no time in picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom. He had also picked out some clothes for him that he brought to the bathroom with him.

"Are you getting off or do you want me to shower you?" Dream asked smugly.

"You know what? Do it." George said. Dream looked down at him with wide, confused eyes.

"What?" Dream asked.

"Do it. Shower me." George said and smiled at Dream.

"Okay then." Dream said and shrugged. He placed George on the shower floor but George clung onto him. He took off George's shirt and pants so that the only clothes he had on were his boxers. He put his hand on the waistband of the boxers and looked at George who shook his head. Dream complied and left his boxers on. He turned on the water and moved out of its way so he didn't get wet. (Dang this felt like I was writing consent for smut or something-)

"Clean me!" George said. Dream took the body wash and lathered it on George's chest. Then he let the water wash it off. He picked up the shampoo and squeezed a little amount in his hand. He massaged George's hair with it. He scooped up some of the foam that the shampoo created and put it on George's nose. They both giggled.

Once George rinsed everything off they both stepped out of the shower. He put on the clothes Dream brought for him to the bathroom.

"Did you like that?" Dream asked.

"I enjoyed it more than any other shower I've ever took." George said with a bright smile and even brighter cheeks.

"I'm glad. You still have to brush your teeth. Don't make me do that too!" Dream said jokingly.

"Yeah I'll do it myself. I'll be out in a minute." George said and Dream walked out of the bathroom. George quickly brushed his teeth. He combed his hair a bit and got out of the bathroom.

They met in their bedroom and headed downstairs.

"Hey boys! What took you so long?" George's mum asked. Dream and George looked at each other, then back at her.

"Oh... George just didn't wanna wake up today. Sorry we are a little late." Dream said.

"Oh. Well did you guys enjoy the shower?" George's mum asked as she winked.

"MUM!" George cried. His mother laughed while Dream chuckled awkwardly with her as his cheeks grew a dark shade of red.

"It's fine. But don't do anything too... you know what I mean. Don't do that. Everything else is fine with me. You can enjoy your life however you want." George's mum said with a soft smile. George smiled back and so did Dream.

They ate breakfast quickly and left for school.
____________________
1025 words.

I wrote a shower scene. I have mixed feelings about it tho. And it's kinda weird.

Also if I have any American readers can y'all tell me how selling/renting a house works there? And I don't know what actually to do with the house...

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.