Chapter 11: Cleaning

TW: Homophobia (kinda idrk)

Dream woke up by someone shaking his shoulder. He looked up to see Drista grinning at him. He tried getting up but felt a weight on himself. He looked down to see George asleep over him.

His cheeks flushed red and he carefully moved George onto the mattress beneath them. His brain went back to the events from last night.

George moved a little but didn't wake up. Dream sat up and looked at Drista. She was covering her mouth holding back laughter.

"What?" He whispered. He looked up at the bed to see Chris still sleeping. He read the time off the clock on the nightstand: 6 a.m. He groaned. He was gonna be sleep deprived for the rest of the day now.

"You guys are so cute" Drista whispered and broke into quiet giggles. Dream glared at her.

"Shut up. Let's just get ready. Go grab our bag." Dream whispered back. They both stood up and pulled out their clothes from the bag they brought with them and took turns showering and changing in the bathroom.

They got ready and went downstairs onto the couch. They still had plenty time left so they decided to not wake the others up.

"You like him don't you?" Drista asked Dream.

"I- uh- what do you mean?" Dream stuttered.

"Oh come on now. It's way too obvious." Drista said. Dream smiled and blushed. He looked down at his hands and his painted nails. His smile widened.

"I do. I like him a lot. But I think he likes someone else." Dream said. "All I can do is hope that he likes me back."

"I think he likes you too. I'm no expert but I'm not an idiot either." Drista said. Dream smiled again.

"We talked at 2 in the morning. He calms me down so much. I got tired and fell asleep on his mattress." Dream said. They heard footsteps from behind them and turned around to see a sleepy George hobbling down the stairs.

"Good morning guys." George mumbled.

"Morning sleepyhead. Go get ready. We have school today." Dream said. George nodded but continued to sit on the couch next to Dream. He rested his head on Dream's shoulder.

"M too tired." George said with a slight smirk and closed his eyes. Dream turned bright red.

"Dream let him sleep a little. He's tired." Drista said and giggled. Dream hid his face with one hand and wrapped his other hand around George. He seemed to be dozing off when Chris hurried downstairs stumbling over the stairs. Dream let go of George and George scooted away with a dark blush.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up??" Chris said.

"Chris chill. We aren't even late." Dream said.

"...Oh." Chris mumbled. George got up to go get ready. He decided to wear his blue hoodie. The one he gave Dream yesterday.

They were ready for school and they entered the kitchen where George's mum was making bacon and eggs. She served everyone and they all ate together.

"Hey Dream are you still tired?" George said with a small smirk. Drista started laughing as well as George while Dream covered his face to hide the blush.

"What?" His mum asked.

"Dream was way too tired to go sleep on his own bed yesterday." George said while laughing trying to catch his breath.

"Where did he sleep then? I remember him sleeping next to me?" Chris said.

"He slept with George." Drista said while laughing. Now it was George's turn to blush.