Bonus Chapter 3

3 months later

Evelyn was now 9 months old. She had learned to crawl and to stand up while holding onto the coffee table. Dream and George were really proud of her for learning everything so quickly.

Today George had decided for them to go to a nearby grass field. It was like a family picnic. They had cooked some food for lunch and drove to the grass field.

Once they got there, Dream took out a picnic basket from the trunk of the car while George carried Evelyn to the field. Dream laid a blanket on the ground and George sat on it, sitting Evelyn in front of him. Dream sat down next to George and looked through the basket.

"Dada!" Evelyn said and crawled over to Dream. He smiled and picked her up, handing her a finger snack. She chewed on the finger snack until she finished eating it.

"Do you want more?" Dream asked. Evelyn didn't make a noise and tried to get out of Dream's grip. Dream put her down on the blanket. Evelyn immediately crawled over to the grass and picked on it. George giggled.

"Dream are there flowers anywhere near?" George asked. Dream nodded.

"Yeah I think there are some chrysanthemums and daisies over that way. Why?" Dream asked.

"Don't you think a flower crown would look adorable with Evelyn's ponytail?" George asked. Dream giggled at the thought and nodded. George got up and ran towards the flowers.

"Evelyn come here baby! Don't crawl away from the blankie!" Dream said as he chased after Evelyn when she started crawling towards George. He picked her up and let her feet touch the ground. He was holding her hands as he tried to make her walk.

It didn't work. Evelyn just stood there looking around with wondrous eyes. Dream sighed and picked her up again.

"Da da da da da da..." Evelyn babbled in her sweet voice. Dream smiled and walked towards George with Evelyn in his hands.

"Hey honeybun!" Dream exclaimed. George looked up and Dream winked at him making him blush. George playfully rolled his eyes while smiling and Dream sat next to him. Dream kissed his cheek and looked at the flower crown George was making.

"Do you like It?" George asked. Dream nodded and wrapped his arm around George's shoulder.

"Where did you learn to make such flower crowns?" Dream asked. George placed the crown on Evelyn's head and smiled.

"Karl taught me once. I thought it was pretty cool." George said. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of Evelyn.

"Send the picture to me, I'll tweet it out. Also do you want lunch?" Dream asked. George nodded and got up. He clung onto Dream's arm and dragged himself to the blanket with their picnic basket.

"I made mozzarella sticks, veggie rice, and lettuce wraps! What do you want?" George said.

"How much food did you make Georgie?" Dream asked with a chuckle as he stared at George. George laughed and took the container with rice out of the basket.

"Shut up and eat, idiot! I'm having the rice. You want some?" George asked as he fetched for a spoon and dug into the rice. Dream nodded from beside him and George fed him a spoonful of rice.

"Mmm! It's so good! Why are you not a chef?" Dream said. George blushed at the compliment and fed Dream another spoon of rice.

"It's mum's recipe. No wonder why it's good!" George replied.

Once they were done eating George placed himself on Dream's lap and Dream held him close. They cuddled up on the blanket and Evelyn sat in front of them chewing on one of her toys.

"Georgie~" Dream said as his hand made its way to George's face brushing some hair away and tucking them behind his ear. George turned to face him.

"What happened Dreamy~" George cooed. He cupped Dream's cheek and they both stared at each other. "This kinda reminds me of our first kiss."

"Then let's re-live that." Dream said and kissed George. They shared a very soft and gentle but long kiss. None of the two wanted to pull away.

"Papa!" Evelyn's voice said. George slowly pulled away and looked at Evelyn. She stood there holding onto the picnic basket for support. Slowly she let go of the basket. She took a slow step towards George. George opened his arms for Evelyn to walk into.

"C'mon Evie! You can do it!" George said. Evelyn took another step and almost fell but balanced herself. George tried to reach over to help her but Dream stopped him.

Evelyn slowly made her way over to George. She couldn't balance herself as she took her final step and fell forward. Luckily she was close enough for George to catch her right before she fell. George hugged Evelyn close and looked over at Dream.

"Did you see that!" George exclaimed. Dream giggled and nodded. "She walked! She took her first steps!"

"Yeah I saw that too Georgie!" Dream said while giggling and kissed Evelyn's cheek.

"Ga ga ga ga... gu gu gu gu." Evelyn babbled repeatedly. George got up and placed Evelyn by the picnic basket again. He moved back to sit with Dream. Evelyn gripped the basket and stood up and walked towards her fathers. She fell forward again but hoisted herself by her hands and continued walking.

"Yes Evie! You got this baby!" George cheered. Evelyn giggled as she walked up to George and held onto him for support. George had tears of joy in his eyes by now. Dream was really happy as well.

"You're doing amazing sweetie!" Dream said as he hugged Evelyn.

"Oh my god! We should've recorded that!!" George said. Dream nodded.

"Sit her near the basket again, I'll film this time." Dream said and started recording on his phone. He filmed Evelyn walking and posted it on Twitter. The fans went crazy and #EvelynFirstStep was trending in the U.S.

They packed their things and drove back home happily.
____________________
1006 words.

#EvelynFirstStep

Annie asked me to not post any chapter until she was back from a family road trip thing idk so I'm sorry for not posting chapter in a while. But Annie is back now and hopefully chapters will be regular again.

Also I'm bored right now so um... let's get to know everyone :) Comment 5 things about your appearance. I'll start:

● I have really dark brown, almost black eyes. They're small and kinda round.
● My hair is like a light caramel brown color and it's shoulder length.
I'm 5' 9 (I think, or 179 cm). Also I'm underweight ;-;
I'm really skinny and I look like a stick but I've grown comfortable with it now because I've tried gaining weight but failed every time.
I mostly wear hoodies or t-shirts with sweatpants or sometimes jeans. I don't like dresses that much but I don't mind them either.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night!