Chapter 41: A Day At School

George and Dream entered the school building. They saw their friends ahead of them and went up to them.

"Hey idiots!" Dream said. Everyone looked at him. It was Sapnap, Karl and Quackity as always but two new people stood next to them. George identified them as Darryl and Zak.

"Hi Nimrods!" Karl said and hugged George as always. "Guess What!"

"What!" George asked with the same excitement as Karl.

"I got selected for interschool!!" Karl jumped up and down. He had gotten selected for interschool tennis competition. George was really happy for him and hugged him tightly.

"Congrats man! You honestly deserved it. Now perform as good as you can and don't give up no matter what okay? I'll be there to support you!" George said.

"Oh, and it's going to be separate competitions for singles and doubles so here's my partner Zak." Karl introduced. George greeted both Zak and Darryl, Dream did the same.

"I wish both of you the best of luck! So when's the competition?" George asked.

"Uh, the competition starts on 15th October and ends on like 31st I think. Maybe it's 30 but I forgot. Our first match is on the 17th at our home ground." Karl said. George nodded. "Its good the competition ends before your birthday."

"Right, I'll be giving you a HUGE treat if you win." George giggled. Everyone laughed along with him.

"Skeppy can we go to class?" Darryl muttered quietly looking up at Zak.

"Sure, let's go." Zak smiled. "We'll be leaving now. Have a good day guys!"

"Bye Zak, Bye Darryl! Have a great day too!" Dream said.

"We should go to class too." Karl said. Everyone nodded and went to their classes.

Time Skip

It was the end of the school day. George looked around for Dream and ran up to him once he spotted him. Then he saw Eva clinging behind him while Dream looked super annoyed.

"Uh what's going on?" George asked looking between Dream and Eva.

"She won't leave me alone because she wants to talk to you and I won't let her." Dream sighed as he moved away from Eva and close to George.

"Yeah I have to talk to George please Dream it's really important. George please I have something important I wanna talk about." Eva begged the two. For the first time she looked less like the bitch she had been to George.

"Okay if you have to talk then say whatever you want here. I'm not leaving Dream." George said. Eva smiled and nodded.

"Thank you! I... just wanted to apologize. I'm really sorry George, for everything. I'm sorry for calling you names, I'm sorry for trying to take Dream away from you, I'm sorry for ruining things between you guys. I am genuinely sorry for everything I did. And the same for you Dream, I'm so sorry for forcing you and annoying you. I'll never do that again. Please can you both forgive me?" Eva asked, tears welling up in her eyes and her voice cracking. Apologizing wasn't an easy job.

"Do you mean it Eva?" Dream asked.

"I do! I a hundred percent do! I apologize for everything with all my heart..." Eva said.

"I'll forgive you Eva. Thank you for apologizing and... sorry for that day... sorry that Dream hit you." George said. He hugged Eva and she hugged him back.

"You don't have to apologize for that. After I left I thought about everything and I realized my mistake. I didn't realize this earlier that I was so wrong. Thank you guys for forgiving me. I hope you guys have a great future ahead." Eva said.

"Thank you." Dream smiled.

"So are we friends now George?" Eva asked cautiously.

"Sure!" George giggled and hugged her again. She sniffled and finally let her tears fall. She cried as she hugged George. "Aww, don't cry Eva. We forgive you."

Eventually Eva pulled back and wiped her tears away. She looked up as Dream who smiled at her. She smiled too.

"I'll be heading home now. Bye guys! And thank you so much." She said and turned around to go home.

"Mention not. Bye Eva!" George said as him and Dream both waved at her.

"Didn't expect her to change like that." Dream said. George chuckled.

"Lets go home idiot. We have to walk home today cause mum had a meeting. Let's get going or we'll be late." George said and dragged Dream out of school. They started walking home and talking about different topics randomly.

"Uh Dream? What if... My... father was serious?" George asked while looking down. Dream stopped moving and placed his hands on George's shoulders. He moved one of his hands to his chin and made him look up.

"He isn't. And even if he was, you have me. I'll protect you with my life George." Dream said and kissed George's forehead.

"Mhm. Why do you always kiss my forehead?" George asked.

"Why? Do you not like it?" Dream asked confused.

"No no I do I just mean that my lips are over here." George said pointing to his lips while smiling like an idiot.

"You're such an idiot." Dream said as he smiled and shook his head, looking away.

"I'm your idiot!" George said. Dream moved his head back to its original position so he could see George. He held George's chin and kissed him on the lips. George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and they both kissed passionately on an empty street in the middle of nowhere.

"Happy?" Dream chuckled as he broke the kiss.

"Mhm. Im always happy when you're with me." George said.

"Aww stop!" Dream giggled and pulled George close.

When they were two blocks away from Dream's home they heard a speeding car behind them. Dream quickly pulled George towards the side of the road as they barely dodged the car. They both fell on top of each other and helped the other one getting up.

"Woah. WATCH IT!" Dream yelled. The car had seemed to stop with a halt barely 20 metres away from them.

Suddenly the door of the car opened and a man stepped out. He started walking towards them. As he came closer George's eyes widened as he realised who he was.

"Hey George." The man said. George was shaking next to Dream as he tried calming his boyfriend down. "Missed me?"

"Who are you? How do you know George?" Dream asked hugging George close and stepping in front of him to cover him.

"Oh did he not tell you? George did you not?" The man said. George began crying even more and shaking terribly.

"Stop scaring him. Who are you?" Dream asked again.

"My name is Ethan Davidson. And sadly I'm George's father." The man said. Dream's eyes widened and he hid George behind him even more.

"Go away... please..." George whimpered quietly.
____________________
1150 words.

So here's some more drama. Hope you enjoy.

Also I wanted to say this: if you guys ever feel the need to talk about anything you can always dm me or message me on one of my social medias. They are in my about page. I will be happy to help you guys with whatever I can. And please take care of yourselves. You guys are all I have, really.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. When I say this I mean it guys. You all have to take care of yourselves for me. If you ever feel like no one cares, remember that I do. And as always have a great day/night.