Bonus Chapter 5

VERY long chapter ahead!

Also TW: Mentions Homophobia (at the very end)

Time Skip 3 Years Later

It was a few months after Evelyn turned 4. She was a very intelligent toddler. She had started speaking clear sentences when she was two and a half years old. Evelyn loved to doodle and scribble. Her favourite color was purple.

Dream had replaced her crib with a bed. He had also decided to paint her room a different colour, probably purple, as the walls had crayon scribbles all over them.

Today Dream had planned a meet and greet with his fans. It was him, Sapnap and Karl. He knew it would be exhausting but he wanted to interact with his supporters. George was at home with Evelyn.

"Hey guys! Thank you all for coming to the meet and greet! Dream, Sapnap and Karl will be out here soon and you can ask your questions. Then you can go backstage and interact with them up close." The event manager said.

"Woo!" Everyone cheered loudly. Soon Dream came to the stage and sat down in one of the chairs followed by Karl and then Sapnap. The fans started with their questions.

Meanwhile at home George was dusting and Evelyn was watching cartoons while drawing. She had a sketchbook and she doodled on it with crayons the whole day.

"Papa? Can you give me ideas for drawing?" Evelyn asked. George kneeled down next to her and thought for a while.

"How about you draw Dad? He'll be happy to see the drawing when he comes back." George said.

"It's difficult to draw people." Evelyn frowned. George gave her a smile and patted her head.

"It is a bit difficult but you're a great artist. I'm sure you can draw Dad easily. You're amazing at drawing!" George said. Evelyn smiled and started drawing. She was laying on her stomach on the couch and drawing. She was left handed like George and it surprised both Dream and George.

Evelyn spent a whole hour drawing a picture of Dream. She put all her efforts into making it her best drawing. She was happy with the final result. She showed it to George who told her how good it looked.

She put the drawing on her bed and went back to George.

"Papa can I play game on your computer?" She asked.

"Okay Evie but only for an hour. After that we'll have lunch, okay?" George said.

"Okay! Also, when will Dad be back?" Evelyn asked.

"I don't know, maybe in the evening? He said it'll take time." George said. Evelyn nodded and went to George's recording room. She started Minecraft and made a single player world. She had learned Minecraft really early because her fathers would always play that.

She decided to play pretend while playing Minecraft and pretended as if she was streaming. She had always seen George and Dream stream and she knew what they said by heart.

"Hey guys welcome to my stream today I'll be playing Minecraft!" She said as her, or George's, character ran around in a plains biome in f5 mode.

"We have to kill the ender dragon today and beat the game!" Evelyn said enthusiastically. She started punching a tree and collected logs. She made wooden planks and made a crafting table, then using the crafting table she crafted a wooden pickaxe.

"Now we find stone. We need a cave." Evelyn said as she explored the plains biome. There was a lava pool in the distance and a cave to her right. She went to the cave, collected stone, made stone tools and collected iron from the cave. It wasn't a big cave but it had plenty iron. She made furnace to smelt the iron.