Chapter 11

Author’s note:

A productive weekend I’d say!

Oh wait its dinner time-

Dammit
_________________________________________________________________

Rewinding to like 3 minutes ago.

“We don’t have much time, what’s our strategy Midoriya?”. Tokoyami asked. He then turned to Izuku who was holding his chin in thought.

“Here’s what I have in mind! Boboiboy, you’ll be the right wing. You’ll play the role of main offence and try to keep opponents away from us with your wide range elemental attacks.”. He pointed.

“Sounds great!”. Boboiboy smiled agreeing with the plan.

“Uraraka-san,I want you to use your 0 gravity quirk to help us maneuver around attacks. Your quirk can make us lighter and be more mobile.”

“Okay!”. Ochako replied, determined to help.

“Tokoyami-kun will be our front line of defense, with your Dark Shadow quirk, you can easily help us block out oncoming attacks.”

“Got it.”. Tokoyami simply said. Then they began discussing main blind spots that should be pay attention to the most like the behind or to the side, for when the next round starts.

Current time.

“THREE! TWO! ONE!”. Present Mic counted down as everyone got in position.

“START!”. Midnight, continued. Signaling the start of the violent cavalry battle for first place. And as expected, most of the first years aimed for Midoriya’s team.

“Its basically just a competition for the 10 million bounty!”. Tetsutetsu shouts, like yeah we know. Getting that one headband will guarantee a win in top scores, but because both the 1st and 2nd place holder in the qualifier are there, it will prove to be a tough task.

“No hesitation huh?”. Tokoyami commented seeing how other teams were going straight for the bounty. “The fate of the pursued-”

What fate? Both Uraraka and Boboiboy questioned their feathered friend’s choice of wording.

“Guys! Run away!”. Midoriya commanded and his team obliged quickly but when they tried to move the ground suddenly soften up and making them sink into the weirdly soft dirt.

“You’re not getting away that easily!”. Honenuki grinned as he used his quirk to trap broccoli boy’s team in what was basically quick sand.

“Its no good! I can’t float us out!”. Uraraka panicked when she tried to float their team out of the sinking ground.

Boboiboy Wind! –Whirl Wind! –

Boboiboy turned into Wind and blasted his way out of the situation, the mini tornado carrying the team up high and blew dirt in all the passerby’s faces. But since it was a competition he didn’t apologize, instead he teased the students that got a hefty amount of dirt in their eyes.

“Miss us! Maybe you can aim better with both your eyes!”. Wind stuck his tongue out, obviously proud of his actions.

“They flew?!”. The students yelled after getting the dirt out of their faces. “Boboiboy!”, they yelled when they saw the culprit.