Chapter 18

Author’s note:

So school’s coming around the corner and extra curriculum is apparently required.

But this thing is still going strong

Also one chapter per week at the least.
_________________________________________________________________

After more discussing about Boboiboy’s new Frostfire thing. The two came to the conclusion of, if given more time, the other will definitely surpass everyone in class 1-A. It is almost time for the finals now, they should make it back to the spectator seats and their friend can get ready for the finals. So as requested, Midoriya goes to wake Boboiboy up.

“Hey Boboiboy, its time to wake up.” Izuku shook his friend’s shoulder. Making the other snapped out of sleep.

“VARGOBA’S SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON!” dinosaur cap boy woke up and shrieked as his body jolted upwards. Terrifying broccoli boy and peppermint boy, and making Todoroki stumble as he was getting up from his infirmary bed. An awkward silence ensued.

“Sorry, guys bad nap.” He casually apologized and slid off the bed “Come on, let’s go. We can grab some snacks on the way.” He adds, heading to the door, his friends recovered from their initial shock and slowly got up to follow him out through the door. Before that, Midoriya approached Todoroki again.

“I think he has some underlying problems.” He said, giving Todoroki a hand for support which was politely dismissed.

“He definitely does.” Todo boy commented. Following his new friend out of the infirmary.

.

.

.

“Everybody! It’s the time you have all waited for! The finale of our School’s sport festival tournament! Are you prepared!?” Present Mic shouts to the crowds, this was effected in the job he was appointed for making the spectators screamed out in excitement.

“Bakugou and Boboiboy, both of them are to be feared.” Uraraka commented as she looked out to the first-year stage.

“Yes, Bakugou’s firepower is impressive, but Boboiboy’s isn’t one to be underestimated either.” Tokoyami also added his opinion.

“Other than that, Bakugou’s more violent and is willing to get physical. Considering their rivalry, he will give this everything he got.” Sero continued. “But Boboiboy is more of a passive person, he would find away to push Bakugou out of bound or stop his movements instead.”

The 1-A spectator section all collectively made sounds of agreement and nods, they still haven’t speculated a conclusion, but they can agree that Katsuki will have the upper hand by using his regular violent approach, Boboiboy can win but the fight maybe prolonged as bomb boy isn’t one to be persuaded easily, one of them have to give up or severely distracted for that.

“He had shown us various possibilities with his unique powers, the boy who can manipulate 7 elements. Hero course, class 1-A Boboiboy!” the announcement was made and the audience roared at the arrival of our elemental hero.

“Next we have, Katsuki Bakugou! Also from class 1-A,Hero course. His performance so far had been both smart and influential! What more will he show us?! Let we all find out!” Bakugou came in growling and glaring and he might leave the same way after this. He stared daggers at the waving Boboiboy who was at the other end of the stage.

“I’M GOING TO DESTROY YOU ELEMENTAL FREAK!” he shouts, Katsuki style, it was just as angry as expected.

“Yeah! I’m also going to give it my all! Let us both do our best!” Thorn’s blissful ignorance popped through in place of a tease from Blaze, who was also ready to burst through. The biscuits and power nap did their trick. And the extra stamina and energy high felt great.