Chapter 14

Author’s note:

I despise numbers that doesn’t divide with anything.

They make math so much more difficult than it should be.
__________________________________________________________________

Alright we all know how Tetsutetsu and Kirishima’s showdown goes, they had their arm wrestling settlement and Kirishima won because Tetsutetsu reached the limit of his quirk. They were both very determined to win and the arm wrestling match was as ‘manly’ as you’d expect.

Cyclone happily munched on biscuits as Present Mic made his announcements, Cyclone was ready to cheer for his friends, kicking his legs like a child the hover board was promptly placed to occupy Izuku’s empty seat.

“Wow Kirishima! You look like crap!”, Cyclone bluntly said.

“Well I just got hit by a literal iron fist, don’t judge me.”, Kirishima replied.

“Folks it is now time for he last match of the first bout’!”. Mic spoke through the loud speaker. “Both of these students has performed excellently throughout their school year thus far!”, He continued.

MIDORIYA VS TODOROKI!

“Aren’t you glad that your students are shining so bright now Eraser?”, Hizashi asked his co worker.

“They’ve shown improvements since their first day, let’s hope they’ll survive the rest of this school year.”, Aizawa commented, to the dismay of his students on the spectators’ seats.

“Geez! This crudeness is exactly why you’re still single Eraser!”, Mic jokingly told the other.

“I’m not planning on any relationships, shut your nonsensical babbling and do your job.”, Eraser head replied.

“He had claimed first place in our obstacle race, the ex 10 million bounty holder, hero course! Izuku Midoriya!”, Present Mic introduced.

“And on my right, He has also shown great performance so far! The ice and fire quirk user, hero course Shoto Todoroki!”. Mic announced as the one mentioned come on to the first year stage. “Now let the last match… Begin!!!”.

“Todoroki, will definitely use his ice to instantly immobilize me.”, Izuku told himself, “I need to take him out quickly!”. He muttered.

“Midoriya quirk’s blunt force is dangerous to me, I need to stop him from even using it”. Shoto thought to himself as he started his assault. His ice blast was countered easily though.

“SMASH!”. Midoriya used One for all on his index finger effectively breaking it, but at same time release a wind force and broke Todoroki’s ice cluster, blowing cold air all over the spectator seats.

“S…so cold!”, The audience collectively thought as the cold gust hit them. Cyclone though was unfazed and continued to enjoy his snack. “Such a nice breeze~”, he thinks, comparing to what he usually does this force is nothing. And to what it was like training with Tok Kasa this temperature is as small as Earthquake’s ability to be irresponsible.

“Do your best! Izuku! Todoroki!”, Cyclone cheered happily popping another treat into his mouth. His classmates next to him were shocked as ‘Boboiboy’ was seemingly unaffected by the sudden temperature drop. “What the hell are in those cookies!?”, They questioned the pastry’s contents.

“As expected, you’re ready to injure yourself.”, Todoroki looked the nastily bruised finger.

“Woah! Midoriya deflected Todoroki’s attack with just one flick of his finger!”. Present Mic commented, while the audience roared in excitement.