Chapter 36

Author's note:

Check out the timeline in the side book
__________________________________________________________________

"Oh you.... You are also on the list...." The man grumbled, dislodging himself from the mountain side. "You're the one that didn't run away..." he half laughed at the past action "Exactly what a wannabe hero would do. Your kind sure likes to show off your justice."

"I would rather not be out here at this hour either..." Thunderstorm held the spear to stop Izuku from further action "My job is to retrieve you for questioning." He pointed the double edged spear to the villain, aiming between the eyes. He was glaring per usual and a plastered scowl on his face.

"Boboiboy and Midoriya right? That makes my job easier, they said I could take some initiative and kill you..." Outer muscle starts to cover his arm, making him larger than before. "But first a little torment... SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!" he shouts as a fist aimed for the smaller, it was foolish for him to do that.

Before he was able to touch him, Thunderstorm grabbed Izuku and Kota roughly to get them away. The man's fist cracked the ground. "Maybe you can help me out a little bit, you know where a kid name Bakugou might be?" Like hell he's going to answer that, the students littered in the forest is the others' job. "I have a job to do after all!" the villain screamed and jumped forward.

"Katsuki..." Thunderstorm furrowed his eyebrows, so they want boom boom boy. Well this just made his job harder, if it was just an attack the there wouldn't be the need to look out for somebody specific. Midoriya looks distressed though, but that can be resolve later. as long as Kota is uninjured, it should be fine. "Izuku! Get that kid out of here!" he once again ordered his broccoli friend to run away.

"Running again? your cowardice means you don't know right!?" the man teased, unfortunately, this can only enrage Blaze. Thunderstorm had long grown out of it, Muscular continued to aim for the small one, resulted in getting struck by lightning, his head starts to buzz out, making his formed muscles feel limp and leave his outer cover.

Midoriya wanted to protest, but from the last time this happened, it would be better to just listen. He quickly nodded to the order and scrambled to get Kota who was still shaking and crying.

"Well... well.... Risking your life to save others? I'll be sure to remember your efforts!" the man jumped on top of the lightning element, ready to crush him into the ground. Only to be once again electrocuted, Thunderstorm held the fist up mid air like he did with the Juggernaut.

"I detest meat heads like you." Thunderstorm snarled, and send the villain flying back in a flash of red. Muscular grunted as he got up from the pile of rubble, bleeding profusely from his head and coughing blood out of his mouth. He tried to reach for the boy again. -Thunderstorm Vortex-

-

"NO! you can't leave him behind!" Kota reached out as Izuku hopped from rock to rock in the camp's direction, the child's tears slowly soaking his shirt. Kota knows if he was there he wouldn't be any help, but that was the man that killed both his parents! Boboiboy is just a student! He couldn't take him on alone, Kota continued to hit Izuku's back as they get further from the cliff.

"We need to get back to camp first." Midoriya tried to get through the child. "We'll get help for him, us being there would just hold him back!" that was somewhat a lie, Thunderstorm specializes in close combat but his thunder blade rain that he used to take out Stain was a wide range attack that also took out the entirety of western Hosu's electricity.

"No! NO! you have to go back! He'll get killed!" He remembers the crime scene on television he saw back then, when a doctor put the white sheet on his mother's bloody mutilated face. He couldn't bare to imagine that on someone so young, to see that warm comforting smile cold and unmoving.