𝟐| 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗘

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅2

2.         his retribution

While our heroine, still not fully accepting reality, went on a new journey with the toad sage, back in the lead village, a certain raven-haired boy walked down the streets of the bustling village.

a sight left his lips as he recalled the events of the previous night.

flashback

Indra stood in front of the hokage, frowning at his current predicament.

"what did you call me here for?" he asked, taking a guess as to why he was called here.

"you know exactly why i called you here, Indra," the hokage replied, sighing. he was sick and tired of the boys' antiques.

"if i did, i wouldn't have asked," he snapped back, scowling at the old man with distaste.

"im talking about the new two dead bodies found hanging at the village entrance," Hiruzen, the current, and third hokage stated.

"and you assumed it was me, why?" Indra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"because of this," he said, pulling out a bloodied piece of paper.

Indra looked at the paper with disinterest, causing Hiruzen to sigh again. he can't say he wasn't surprised. what surprised him was the fact that there was no killing for the past two weeks. until today that was. he sighed again, rubbing his temples at the oncoming headache. he looked to the side at the paper that lay there.

'touch my little brother again and i'll gladly rip your organs out,'

the fact that it was neat was what terrified him. like, who the hell leaves a death threat with neat handwriting? well, that's Indra for you.

"i won't be able to help you if you don't tell me why you decided to decapitate those two jonins," Hiruzen said.

"why would i need help from a good-for-nothing like you?" Indra harshly replied, glaring at the older male.

"i honestly don't understand why you hate me so much. nevertheless, i would like to prevent you from getting put behind bars at such an early age," he told him.

"even if you did, i'd just burn the village down and leave with my little brothers," Indra shrugged.

sighing, Hiruzen looked at Indra with a pleading gaze causing him to cringe and sigh in defeat.

"i've warned the bastards not to touch Naruto so many times, yet what do they do? they corner him in an abandoned ally in hopes of killing him," Indra told him with narrowed eyes.

"and what makes you think they were going to kill him?" Hiruzen questioned in disbelief.

"i sometimes question why you're a hokage," Indra deadpanned.

"answer my question, Indra," Hiruzen said as his slightly twitched.

"Naruto has a cut on his arms and the other guy had a kunai in hand while his partner was laughing. also, i overheard them before deciding to kill them," Indra shrugged.

Hiruzen sighed. perhaps he shouldn't have announced Naruto as the new Kyubi bearer.

"you're dismissed," he waved at Indra, feeling the guilt swelling.

Indra disappeared from his sight after flipping him off. causing Hiruzen to sweatdrop and look down at the table.

He looked at the table in horror as the paperwork somehow multiplied. that day, that night, a horrifying scream rang through the leaf village.

end of flashback

Indra snapped out of his daze when he felt a tug on his shirt. he looked down and a ghost of a smile tugged on his lips when his black eyes met with innocent blue ones.

"big brother, what are you thinking about?" Naruto asked as he looked at his brother.

"nothing important," he told him with a sadistic smile causing Naruto to shiver.

right as Naruto was about to say, a large explosion rang from miles away from the leaf village, causing the ground to shake. Naruto and Sasuke clung to Indra as he looked towards the explosion with a huge smile, sensing the chakra.

"uhh, brother, what's wrong?" little Sasuke asked.

"i might have just found something interesting," he said.

Meanwhile with Kuro

"Uhh, Jiraya, i don't think this is a good idea—" she said as she looked at the spinning ball in her hand.

"it's going to be alright, just keep it like that and add lightning to it," he said as he looked at the spinning ball of air. little sparks appearing on it.

Kuro focused on the spinning ball, adding her lighting nature chakra into it. feeling a slight burn, her eyes widened.

"JIRAYA RUN!" she screamed as the ball got unstable.

"huh? what?" Jiraya looked startled as he looked at her and then at the ball of air, his eyes widening.

"shit—" he said as he backed away.

BOOM!!

"this is all your fault," Kuro said to him as she coughed.

"how is this my fault?!" he said looking offended.

"you're the one who wanted to experiment," she deadpanned at him.

Jiraya looked away, whistling in embarrassment.

"i don't know what you're talking about," he said, pursing his lips.

Kuro simply sighed, vowing to never try that again.