𝟖| 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧𝗦

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
8. Training test

I STOPPED walking when I noticed the training grounds. I looked at the yummy goodness in my hands, then at the landscape in front of me. Yesterday's scenario entered my mind. I should probably finish this dango or else ima be having a feral Uchiha on my ass. With that, I stuffed the food in my mouth before throwing away the box.

I deadpanned at the sight in front of me. One Uchiha was seated atop another, while an Uzumaki was happily drawing on the pummeled Uchiha's face. The cast out Haruna not knowing what to say at the current predicament. Poor girl, we're on the same team. We seriously don't fit in.

Upon hearing my footsteps, the male trio and female turned towards me. A pissed-off long-haired Uchiha glared at me while the Uzumaki said what was on his mind.

"You're late!" He screamed.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path," I said as I smiled innocently.

They said nothing as they glared at me. It wasn't my fault. Kakashi was going to be late anyway.

"It's not Kakashi is here yet, so technically I'm not late," I replied as I walked past them and sat behind a past, a twig in hand as I started doodling on the ground.

An hour has passed, and Kakashi was nowhere in sight. The group was getting impatient, especially Indra, that man was absolutely livid. Who knew the man was that impatient.

"That non-punctual, perverted teacher," Indra seethed.

Right as he stood up to go hunt down Kakashi, the man in question appeared in front of them. Indra took this chance and leaped at the man, landing a punch at the man who flew back several feet.

"Ouch, deserved," he mumbled as he groaned in pain.

"You're late!" Sakura screamed.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path," he said as he dusted himself.

"You can't use that excuse, Kuro already used it!" She retaliated.

Kakashi looked at her who looked back at him with a 'it's a coincidence' gaze. She did not want to be suspected and put under interrogation and have her mind invaded with that mind jutsu.

"Alright, let's get to explaining why you're all here," he said.

With that, he started explaining the exercise he had in mind.

"Wait, that's not even fair! There are only three bells!"  Sakura interrupted.

"Yeah, one of you is going to be dropped," Kakashi said with an indifferent smile.

"Wait, one?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, Kuro gets a free pass as she isn't a fixed member of my team," Kakashi said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sakura asked.

"It means exactly as I said," Kakashi said.

"Wait, so does that mean I don't need to participate in this exercise?" Kuro asked. She definitely didn't want to be part of this clown show.

"Yes. I still need to know your abilities as the academy records don't hold much," Kakashi said.

"Just ask the pervert that wrote your favorite book," Kuro mumbled.

"Let's get started shall we?" Kakapo asked as he disappeared and hid somewhere, not even bothering to hide his presence.

"Can't believe I have to deal with this bullshit," Kuro grumbled as she disappeared straight after. The trio followed leaving a stunned Sakura who ran towards the bushes.

"Come out and fight me like a man!" Naruto's voice rang out in the open field.

"What the? I thought he would've grown at least a few brain cells with Indra with him if I am right about who he is. But what the fuck?" Kuro said as she watched the all too familiar scene before her unfold.

"You're a little weird," Kakashi said as he showed up in front of Naruto.

"The only weird thing is your hairstyle," Naruto retaliated.

With that, he engaged him in battle. Kakashi completely wiping the floor with him.

"What the heck,"

Suddenly, Kakashi appeared from behind Naruto, crouching down, Kuro deadpanned as she knew what was coming.

"You're a little foolish, aren't you?" Kakashi asked as he prepared a certain hand sign. "A thousand years of death!" He called out before Naruto's scream filled the forest as he was sent flying.

"That's even more traumatic in real life," Kuro said as she prepared to jump out only to see Indra behind Kakashi looking pissed as hell.

"You sorry excuse pervert of a teacher," he seethed as he relentlessly attacked Kakashi, hits landing one after the other, Kakashi barely dodging some.

With a final punch, he was sent flying to the tree Kuro was on causing her to stumble and leap out after snatching a little something from the unconscious male and disappearing once again.

"Ahem, so in conclusion, all of you pass," Kakashi said as he supported himself, still soar from his fight with Indra.

Who knew he, who was a former anbu, would be reduced to such a state, by a child and a genin no less. Oh if only you knew Kakashi if only you knew.

"Huh? But all I did was pass out?" Sakura questioned, confused.

"Well, we might need to work on you a little bit, however, it seems you got the point of this exercise," Kakashi said with a smile.

"What?" Sakura asked confused.

"Teamwork!" Naruto said with a peace sign and a close eyes smile.

"That's right. You're smarter than you look," Kakashi said insulting him and complimenting him at the same time to which the receiver deadpanned at.

"Think fast," Kuro said as she threw the bell at Kakashi who caught it.

Indra looked at the bell in his hands then at the one Kakashi held.

"When did you..." he trailed off, shaking his head not wanting to know.

"When you were knocked out," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

With a poof, the bell in Indra's hand turned into a dango stick causing the boy to drool in delight. Kuro's eyes shone in amusement. That was one way to get an Uchiha to lose his cool composure.

"Alright, without further ado, meet me tomorrow here for a mission," Kakashi said before disappearing along with Kuro who basically ran away before Indra could drag her into his hellish daily life.