𝟑| 𝗙𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗟

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅3

3. 7 years later; meeting the hokage

"so this is the leaf village, huh?" Kuro said as she looked up at the gates and sighed when she looked at the two sleeping ninjas at the entrance. "same ol' same ol',"

walking up to them, she cleared her throat and knocked twice on the desk causing the two to jolt and sit up straight in defensive positions.

she cleared her throat once more and crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at the still half-dazed ninjas.

shaking out their sleepiness, they looked down and came eye-to-eye with a judging young kunoichi. they coughed in embarrassment and the one wearing a bandana with the leaf village symbol on it asked her, "what brings you to the leaf village, young lady?"

"i have a meeting with the hokage," she said.

"are you sure?" the one with a bandage across his nose asked.

"yes. here," she said and gave him a letter.

they looked at me then at the folded letter and opened it. their eyes slightly widened when they saw a certain name on the paper.

"so you're the famous disciple of Jiraya," the bandana dude said in astonishment.

"you know me?" she asked.

"there are quite the rumors about you. name's Kotetsu by the way," the bandage-wearing man introduced himself.

"im Izumo," the other introduced.

"Kuro," she said.

"right then, follow us," Izumo said as he gestured for her to follow them.