𝟏𝟓| 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
OR,   boutta make this hokage homeless

"WHY are there two criminals with you in the village?" The Hokage asked, forcing a smile.

"Why not?" Indra questioned.

"Because their S rank wanted criminals," Hiruzen said through gritted teeth.

"They agreed to be peaceful. Besides, I'll take them under me," Indra said.

Hiruzen rubbed his temples and sighed. "Under you?" He questioned.

"Yeah, my sla—minions," Indra argued.

"He was totally gonna say slaves wasn't he?" Zabuza grumbled under his breath. Haku simply smiled awkwardly next to him. Why did he have a feeling that he'll regret this?

"What if they betray you?" He asked.

"Then they'd lose their heads," Indra replied, shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal. Well, to be fair, it wasn't a big deal to him.

Flashback

"I have a suggestion, how about you two come to Konoha?" Indra asked.

"What's in it for us?" Zabuza questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"You get to live lavishly, and never worry about starving," Kuro said.

"Tempting offer," Zabuza said as he threw Haku a glance, whose eyes were sparkling at the idea. "Tsk, alright fine,"

The two didn't see Indra's malicious grin as his mind filled with ways to have them under his command. Kuro shivered as she tried scooting away, only for him to pull her closer.

'Psycho. This guy is a complete and utter psycho,' she thought to herself.

"Fine, but they're your responsibility Indra," The Hokage said handing the two criminals a Konoha headband. "I'm getting too old for this," he muttered to himself.

"No need to worry, they're in capable hands," he said and turned to the two, signaling them to follow him.

Kuro tiptoed away and to the Hokage's door, only to be pulled back by the boy. Her head snapped to him. Terrified of what plans he had as his face held a smile that promised pain.

"I-I'll take you out for dango?" She stuttered as she sweated bullets. She wanted out of here. She knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to question her. About how she seemed to know stuff. Future stuff. But it's not like she could answer him. What would she say? 'Oh hey, you're world is fictional and you're nothing but a drawing on a piece of paper and some of us watch your lives for entertainment'. Yeah, no. She wasn't crazy. One death was enough.

"You can do that later, we have stuff to talk about, so let's go," he grabbed her by the collar and disappeared. The two ex-criminal ninjas glanced at each other before shrugging and disappearing as well.

Hiruzen sighed in relief as the major cause of his headache left his humble adobe. He turned to look out the window and then back at his desk which was somehow stacked with papers. Once again.

With that, a horrified scream rang through the village.

After commanding the two ex-criminals to do some stuff, they disappeared, leaving Kuro and Indra alone in the forest. Despite the desperate stares she gave them, to which they returned with a 'you're on your own kid.' And an 'I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do,'. How dare you!! After everything I've done for you!! This is how you repay me?!? Ungrateful bastards!

"Now, back to the topic at hand. Answer me, how do you seem to know stuff of the future?" He asked—actually, it was more of demanded as he held a kunai to her throat.

'Would I be weird if I said this is attractive?' She asked herself, only to shake her head to rid herself of such thoughts.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, laughing nervously.

With his patience running thin, he pressed the kunai further into her throat, making a slight cut.

'I should probably take him seriously now,' she sighed to herself and raised her leg. She shot him a smile and slammed her foot into his abdomen causing him to stumble away.

"It's sort of rude to wound a woman, you know," she said as she raised her hand to her neck. She swiped the blood off with her finger as her hand was coated with a faint green chakra.

'Medical ninjutsu,' Indra thought to himself as he stood properly with his head held up high. 'So, she's efficient in that as well,' she just kept on surprising him. Something no one has ever managed to succeed in doing. And boy was he interested.

"To answer your question, I get something like prophecies," she said. Okay, that might have been one of the stupidest excuses she could've come up with.

Indra raised an eyebrow. He looked at her with a look that said 'do you think I'm stupid?'

"I'm serious. Right before the mission, I had a dream where we were attacked by Zabuza, and at the end of the mission, they both died due to Gato's betrayal. Naruto also went berserk but that's not the point," she said.

Indra continued to stare at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She said nervously as she stepped back while he took a step forward.

He didn't say anything, just kept advancing toward her, until she hit a dead end and felt a tree behind her.

Now she was fucked.

"How does this...ability work?" He asked.

"I don't know, I have no control of it," she said.

"Is that so..." he trailed off. Staring at her.

Not backing down, she stared back. It went on for a few minutes before Indra blinked, causing Kuro to smile in victory.

Indra stared at the smile before raising his hand and grabbing her face.

"You make the weirdest expressions," he muttered. However, she heard it, and she took full offense to that.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, annoyed. She wanted to frown but she couldn't. The man had a firm grip on her face.

With a sigh, he finally let go and backed away from her. His eyes trailed over her figure and back to her face before nodding to himself.

"Not bad," with that, he disappeared, leaving a very annoyed Kuro behind.

"Fucking weirdo," she hissed before leaving the forest as well.