𝟏𝟑| 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗨𝗠𝗔

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
13. It was an accident

"JUST what is your plan?" Indra asked as the two ran through the wilderness.

"Acquiring a few servants and powering up a few," she answered him.

"Meaning?" Indra questioned.

"You'll find out soon," she said. "We're here,"

The two stopped on a tree branch and watched the fight unfold. Sakura was protecting the bridge builder, Kakashi fighting off Zabuza, and Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku.

"Activate your sharingan and narrate what's happening within the ice prison," Kuro told him.

He looked at her skeptically, slightly annoyed at being ordered around like this, but he did as told anyway. Once he activated his sharingan, he nearly leaped out of the tree as his eyes narrowed at what he was witnessing. However, he was held back by Kuro.

"If this was your plan, I'll kill them, then I'll kill you," he threatened.

"Calm down and focus on Sasuke," she said.

He glared at her but still did what he was told. Focusing on Sasuke, his eyes widened a fraction before reverting to their original size.

"Did he unlock the sharingan?" She asked him.

Indra said nothing. He deactivated his sharingan and looked at the girl beside him. She wasn't looking at him, she was looking at the ongoing fight. "How did you know?" He asked her.

"The sharingan appears in a life or death situation, right," she stated. "Anyways, if we idle any longer, then they might actually die," she said as she stood up and performed a few hand signs. With a poof, a clone appeared beside her. "Deal with Kakashi," she ordered, the clone nodded and disappeared. "The shady businessman will be appearing there, you can take out your frustration on him and his men," she said.

"And what will you do?" He asked.

"Save your brothers' asses," she said before disappearing.

Indra didn't move from his place, he simply watched as Kuro appeared in front of the ice dome and lift her hand, swinging a hard punch at it. His eyes gleamed with excitement as he watched the ice crack. 'She's a tough one alright' he thought to himself as he disappeared as well.

"Now now Haku, I told you no killing," Kuro said as she watched Haku stand there stunned, with Sasuke and Naruto standing with their backs facing her.

Hearing the familiar voice, the two turned their heads in surprise.

"Kuro?" The two questioned.

"Yes, it's me. How are you two holding up?" She asked with a smile as the two's faces changed from one of relief to one of annoyance at her late arrival.
"What?" She blinked confused. "Not even a 'thank you' for saving your asses?" She asked.

"You're late!" Naruto screamed at the top of his lungs causing Sasuke to smack him on the head.

"You're loud, idiot," he told him.

"I was dealing with some personal bussi—" she was cut off by a shrill scream causing her to turn her head towards the commotion.

Standing in the middle of the battlefield were Kakashi and Zabuza, both covered in cuts and bruises. Kakashi had his hand extended with his fists coated in lighting, his hand through a chest. Her chest. Or more specifically, her clone's.

"Oh shit," she mumbled.

And with a poof, her clone disappeared.