𝟕| 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
7. Perverted Teacher

UPON HEARING faint laughter, Kuro woke from her nap. Yawning, she lifted her head and saw a nearly empty classroom. The only people that occupied it was Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Indra, and herself.

She looked at Naruto who was balancing himself on a chair and peeping a chalkboard eraser on the corner of the door. Looking at his idiotic brother, Sasuke rolled his eyes and said, "Our teacher is a joinin, you can't expect him to fall for that,"

"Sasuke is right, idiot!" Sakura scolded him.

A smirk made its way onto her face as she lazily eyed the group and spoke up, "I bet you $20 that he's gonna fall for it,"

Hearing her speak, the group turned to her. Sakura stared at her before speaking up, "it's on. If I'm right then that $20 is mine,"

Sasuke nodded, confirming that he thought the same as the pink-haired girl.

Kuro simply shrugged her shoulders before leaning back onto the chair and taking out a box of dango from who knows where. Feeling a hard stare on her, she turned to the perpetrator.

Indra's stare— or glare at this point wasn't just directed to her, but the dango stick in her hands. With an idea popping in her mind; she moved the stick to the left, Indra's eyes followed the movement making her grin as she continued to tease him.

Slight killing intent oozed out of the long-haired male, showing his irritation. Naruto and Sasuke shivered, sending pleading eyes to her to stop before he sent her to ascension. Sakura, this being her first time facing off against killing intent, shivered and froze as fear consumed her. Kuro on the other hand, simply smiling innocently as if it didn't bother her, not one bit.

After being satisfied with teasing the sadist male, another box of dango appeared in her hands, making Naruto and Sasuke question from where do they appear from. Indra's eyes lit up as he looked at the yummy goodness.

She stood up from her seat and went to Indra. Standing in front of him, she set the box down in front of him.

"Guess only good-looking men from the Uchiha clan are fond of sweets," she said smiling suspiciously.

Hearing that, Indra and Sasuke raised an eyebrow in suspicion as a certain shoulder-length-haired ravenette crossed their mind, secretly fuming at the unsaid insult as well.

Before either of them could say something, the door slid open, the eraser fell on top of a grey, gravity-defying hair. Seeing this, Naruto burst into laughter while Sakura was buttering up their teacher, secretly laughing at the predicament, only to rennet the bet from earlier and started sulking and giving a grinning Kuro the promised $20, Sasuke following while grumbling profanities under his breath.

"My impression of all of you is that you're a bunch of idiots," he said while deadpanning at the group. "Meet me on the roof," with that, he disappeared from their sight.

Kuro followed in suit and disappeared from their sight while mock saluting them.

The male trio soon followed, leaving only a shocked and frustrated Sakura who could only take the stairs.

"Well then, introduce yourselves," the gravity-defying-haired man said.

Of course, he was slightly shocked after four of his students appeared in toe, using sushin, which was not taught in the academy. But he quickly regained his composure after remembering who Kuro was and who Naruto and Sasuke's 'sibling' was.

After the last of his student appeared, he started talking.

"Umm, introduce ourselves how?" Sakura asked the man.

"It's simple really. State your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future," he explained.

"Why don't you introduce yourself first. You're the most suspicious person here," Sakura said.

"Well, My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes... I don't really feel like telling you. My hobbies... My dreams... I don't have any," he said with a closed-eye smile.

"In the end, all he told us was his name," Sakura said, stating the obvious.

"Now that that's done, why don't we start with you. The one with the orange jumper," the man now known as Kakashi said.

"The names Naruto Uzumaki! My likes are Ramen, training, and my brothers! Believe it! My dislikes are when Sasuke tries to act like a hotshot and when training gets really tough! My hobbies are pranking people and training! Believe it! And my dreams... I'm going to become Hokage, believe it!" Naruto introduced himself. His verbal tactic piping in every now and then.

"That's great. Next," Kakashi said, as he pointed at Sakura.

"My name's Sakura Haruno! My likes are..." she stops, squeals, and giggles as she looks over to Sasuke and Indra. "My dislikes as Naruto!" She says furiously and glares at the blonde who simply shrugs and ignores her, to which Kuro was amused over. "My hobbies are..." she squeals again and looks over the two male ravenettes... again. "My dreams are.." she giggles as she looks over the two again.

"That's nice. So you particularly enjoy squealing and giggling like a madman, huh?" Kuro spoke up thoughtlessly.

Chuckles and an embarrassed scream rang throughout the rooftop. Kuro glanced and them and smacked her hand on her mouth, "shit, I said that out loud, didn't I?" She said, her voice muffled through her hands.

"You, with that weird hairstyle," Kakashi said, pointing at Sasuke.

"Name's Sasuke Uchiha. My likes are my brothers and training. My dislikes are nothing in particular. My hobbies are reading and practicing new Justus. My dream is to find a certain someone and make him fess up all the lies he fed me," he said, as his expression fell, he looked sad somewhat.

Kuro side eyes him. 'So, he knows the truth,' she thought to herself, her gaze unknowingly fell onto Indra, who noticed her gaze and smiled innocently as if nothing was ever his problem.

"Long-haired brat," Kakashi said as he pointed at Indra, breaking the eye contact between the two who were trying to figure each other out.

"Indra Uchiha," was all that he said.

"You're not going to say more?" Kakashi asked, sweatdropping at the boy in front of him who simply smiled. "Alright, next," he continued, ignoring the awkwardness that surrounded them.

Kuro said nothing and simply had a staredown with Kakashi. As if understanding her gaze, he sighed and spoke up again.

"Great, you're all unique in your own way. Now, that introductions are out the way, meet me at training ground 7, at five in the morning. Think of it as a graduation exam," he said with a closed-eye smile.

"But we already had our graduation exam?" Sakura said— or asked.

"This is a bit different," he started talking and preaching and saying some bullshit to which Kuro rolled her eyes at.

"This is all pointless," she spoke up as she stood from her seat. "See y'all tomorrow," she said before disappearing into thin air, Kakashi following after.

__________________

I don't know if I said this before,
but I don't really remember
much of the anime. I'm going
by memory at this point, so
don't mind it if I don't state
something's said in the
anime.
__________________