𝟔| 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧, 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣, 𝗘𝗠𝗢, 𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗢, 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗛

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
6.                Team Seven

Kuro yawned as she walked down the bustling streets of Konoha, she looked around and noticed a store. a weapons store. grinning, she skipped to it and walked in.

"anyone home?" she asked.

no answer. 'suspicious,' she thought. however, she ignored it and walked to the back of the store, labeled <swords>.

she looked at the swords on display and in the barrel. scanning the collection, only one caught her eyes. reaching out to, she pulled it from inside the barrel and examined it.

"beautiful," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

a golden-black hilted sword, with a black sheathe, a golden ring around it towards the tip. pulling the seethe, she admired the black blade. she slide her finger across it, as she laid it flat, both sides were sharp, a double-edged sword. this sword was <Moroha> a <Tachi> sword type.

(i am by no means an expert at sword types, this is all based on google)

putting it back in its sheathe, she turned around only to have her heart jump out of her ribs. right in front of her face, stood a man. an old man. he held a stick with both his palms resting on it as it supported him.

"didn't mean to frighten you, young lady. are you alright?" he asked as a smile was plastered on his face, his eyes turned into crescent moons as he did.

"yeah, im alright. just slightly spooked," she said, chuckling nervously.

"ohoho, i apologize for scaring you little lady," he said as he eyed the sword in her hand. "is that what you'll pick?"

she nodded her head at the older man, who nodded back and walked away, ushering her to follow him.

upon reaching the counter, the man walked behind it, telling her the price of the sword, she took out her wallet and handed it to him.

"wait a moment," he said and ducked under the counter.

as he stood up, she saw a dagger in his hand. she curiously examined the dagger, as he stretched out his hand, beckoning her to take it. she took the dagger from his hand and her eyes widened as her hand dropped to the counter with the dagger still in her hand.

'what the? i can't lift my hand,' she thought to herself.

she looked up at the man and just him smiling innocently at her.

'wait, didn't he lift this?' she questioned as she suspiciously eyes him.

"you're not an ordinary old man, are you?" she asked as she glared at him.

"why i don't know what you're talking about," he said as he feigned innocence.

glaring harder, she applied chakra to her hand and lifted it, the dagger becoming lighter.

"that'll be on the house," he said.

"huh?" she said, stupefied.

"now, off you go, it's almost closing time," he said, pushing her out of the shop.

"what? but it's only 10 in the morning," she told him, turning around only to find out that he had disappeared along with the shop. "what the actual hell?" she questioned,

even after arriving at the academy, she didn't know what had happened this morning, the encounter with the old man was weird, to say the least. she shook her head from the thoughts and opened the class door, however, just as her hand touched the door handle, she heard loud stomping.

suddenly, she remembered what was supposed to happen in this scene, she quickly sushined away and into the classroom before the two girls could stomp over her.

she appeared next to Hinata causing the young girl to flinch at her sudden appearance. Kuro sheepishly grinned at her and muttered an apology as she sat down.

out of nowhere, the door was slammed open causing people to turn towards it, in front of the door stood two girls, one with long pink hair paired with emerald eyes. while the other had long blonde hair and blue eyes. They both had each other in a headlock as they argued who reached first and insulted one another.

Kuro sighed at the scene and rubbed her ears as the two girls continued screaming. she then turned to Hinata and covered her ears, to which she responded by eyeing her curiously.

"you shouldn't be hearing such vulgar language, Hina," she simply stated.

Hinata just giggled at her friend and nodded.

with the snap of the finger, the two girls appeared in front of Naruto, Sasuke, and Indra. they batted their eyelashes at the two ravennettes as they asked if they could sit next to them. poor Naruto was completely ignored.

"i doubt you could fit there," Kuro subconsciously said as she eyed the seats.

angered, Ino turned to the girl, "are you calling me fat?!" she asked with a glare.

"not necessarily, but as you can see, the maximum capacity has already been reached. you won't fit between them," she said with a smile. "but i guess you wouldn't be able to see considering your bangs cover half of your sight," she finished, her smile still plastered on her face.

Ino turned red with anger and embarrassment as she heard the sniggers that rang throughout the classroom.

the three males in question eyed the girl before turning back towards the front of the classroom as Iruka walked in, a certain pair of eyes lingering a little longer.

everyone chatted together as their teams were announced.

"Team Seven, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno," he started.

One groaned while the latter cheered in happiness.

"Naruto Uzumaki,"

Now, Sakura groaned while Naruto and Sasuke eyed each other mentally high fiving glad to be on the same team. However, realizing who was in his team again, Sasuke groaned while Naruto sniggered at the boy's misery.

"and due to the odd numbers, and a special request, Indra Uchiha will also be put in team seven.

the girls groaned while Sakura cheered loudly causing them to glare at her.

Iruka continued calling out the teams and after finishing it off with a heartwarming speech, Hinata raised her hand.

"Um, teacher?" she called out quietly.

"yes, Hinata?" he asked, smiling at the girl.

"how come Kuro didn't get put on any team?" she questioned as she pointed at her friend who was...sleeping...

whispers arose through the class as they started asking the same question and some even came up with theories.

"ah right, i forgot," he said, sweat dropping, "Kuro doesn't have a fixed team, however, she will be put into team seven due to a special request," he said.

the whispers turned into full-blown shouting of questions being thrown at Iruka and insults at Kuro.

"well now, you must wait as your designated teacher comes to pick you up," he said, ignoring his students' questions and walking out the door.

'we'll get to know each other in a while. we'll have a nice and long relationship,'

Naruto and Sasuke shivered at the smirk that appeared on their brother's lips. They wished that whoever was causing this weird behavior, would survive long enough to get married and have children.

Kuro lifted her head slightly from the desk and let out a sneeze before falling back asleep causing Hinata to sweatdrop.

'damn, whose talking about me?'