𝟏𝟔| 𝗙𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
OR,   what's this? a test of loyalty?

The weeks continued with simple C-rank missions. Until one day, Kakashi decided to enter them for the chunin exam.

In the Hokage's Office

"So, you decided to sign them up, huh Kakashi?" The Hokage smiled knowingly.

Iruka's eyes widened and stood up, "Kakashi, I know those five well. They aren't ready," Iruka protested.

"They're my students now, Iruka. I understand your concern but they are more than capable. Besides, Kuro and Indra are more than capable," Kakashi said giving him a closed eye smile.

Iruka sighed and looked down, "At least let me test them to see their potential," he said.

The Hokage and Kakashi smiled and nodded.

With Sakura and Naruto

"What's the point of playing Ninja?" A depressed Sakura asked.

Naruto nervously laughed while Konahamoru looked at her then at Naruto and asked, "Hey, who is this big girl?"

He then looked at Sakura and back at Naruto then smiled cheekily, "She's your... right?" He asked while raising his pinky.

"You kids are pretty sharp," Naruto laughed. Speaking truthfully, it wasn't a matter of like or dislike here, Naruto just liked annoying the girl.

"NO!!" She screeched punching his head.

"Look! She hit big brother Naruto! She's no lady! She's a monster!" Konahamoru screamed.

Sakura turned to him with a deadly glare. Konahamoru froze and started running away. Sakura chased him and knocked him out.

She then scoffed and walked away.

"That ugly wide-forehead girl... is she a girl?" Konahamoru questioned clutching his head.

Sakura froze in her tracks. The group turned to look at her. She slowly turned around, her expression pissed off. She glared at them and ran towards them. The group jumped and ran away as well.

Konahamoru ran into someone. He looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair and a boy with a cat-like get-up and purple paint on his face.

The said boy grabbed Konahamoru by his collar and raised him, "That hurt, you brat," he said.

"Put him down, Kankuro. Or you know you're gonna pay for it later," the girl said looking around.

"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault," Sakura apologized.

"Who are they?"

"What are they?"

The questions from the other two children came in.

"Hurt by a little kid bumping into you? What a shame and I thought Suna would have decent ninjas," a feminine voice sounded.

They all turned to the building on their left and saw Kuro and Indra. Kuro sat on the edge while Indra stood next to her with a bored expression.

Kuro shot the male next to her a glare to which he returned with a closed eye smile. This bastard had a knife to her throat mere seconds ago and how did he appear next to her?! She had to get a restraining order against him or something.

"Kuro-chan/Kuro! Big bro/Indra-kun!" Naruto and Sakura exclaimed happily.

They turned to look at the foreigners when they heard a grunt.