𝟓| 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅5

5. Graduation & a friend

the ever-long eye contact was interrupted by Iruka as he ushered her to go to her seat. with a frown, she did as told and went to sit next to a lilac-haired girl, with pale eyes. smiling, she looked at the shy girl next to her and asked, "what's your name?"

with a gasp, the girl turned to her and met Kuro's eyes before getting embarrassed and looking at her lap.

"H-Hinata Hyuuga," she said, stuttering a bit. she didn't expect her to try and communicate with her at all which is why she was so shocked when she did.

A laugh escaped her lips before saying, "nice to meet you, Hinata. I do hope we can be friends," she held out her hand for a handshake.

Stunned, Hinata nodded her head vigorously and shook Kuro's hand as she looked up to the smiling girl with admiration.

"Alright class, now I'll call upon each of your names and you will be heading to the room across the hall for your examination," Iruka explained.

As time passed, Kuro just sat on her desk chatting with Hinata while waiting for her name to be called. A lot of students have already left, including Naruto, Sasuke, and the other guy, who was with them.

Suddenly, remembering that there was that guy, she snapped her head towards Hinata who flinched as she heard Kuro's neck crack.

"Say, Hina, that guy that was sitting next to whiskers and duckbutt, who was it?"

"whiskers and duckbutt? You mean Naruto and Sasuke?" Hinata asked, losing her stuttering after getting comfortable with the girl beside her.

"Yeah, them," she confirmed.

"Ah, you mean Indra?" she asked.

"yes, yes, him- wait what did you just call him?" Kuro asked with her eyes wide open in shock.

"uh, his name is Indra Uchiha and he's Sasuke's older brother," Hinata told her, confused about her confusion.

"INDRA FUCKING WHAT NOW?!" she screamed as she slammed her hand on the desk. To say she was shocked was an understatement, she was flabbergasted.

'how the hell is an ancient like him still alive? Much less, an Uchiha? No way... is he... an incarnate?' she thought to herself.

She snapped back to reality when Iruka called upon her name. she looked at him and stood up from her seat.

"Good luck, Kuro!" Hinata cheered.

Kuro smiled at her shy friend and waved, wishing her good luck as well.

Stepping into the room, she came face-to-face with Mizuki, the little shit that tricked Naruto and insulted him.

"Alright Kuro, I don't think you'll have a problem with this, but make three clones," Iruka said with a smile.

Performing the necessary hand signs, Kuro made three shadow clones, surprising Mizuki while Iruka kept his smile on his face.

"As expected from Jiraya's student. Choose a headband," Iruka said.

Looking down at the headbands, she chose the black one because it won't get dirty easily and it's not as bright as the others. Tying the headband around her forehead, she walked out of the room.

Leaving the academy, she saw families gathered together with their children. She looked down, missing her family whom she left behind. Sighing, she looked up to the swing where Naruto was seated when he failed the exam. To her surprise, she saw him happily chatting with Sasuke and Indra while messing with his headband. She looked at the boy wearing eyeliner next to him as he smiled slightly while the two idiots were head locking each other.

She guessed that he had something to do with the plot change. Despite that, she smiled that Naruto hadn't suffered as much in the original as he did in this current world.

Shaking her head, she walked away from the academy and was joined by Hinata who didn't have anybody come to congratulate her.

"You don't have any family members to come to see you?" she questioned Hinata.

"My father isn't exactly fond of me, and my little sister has training," she said with a sad smile.

Kuro looked at her knowing how her family is so she slung her around the girl's shoulder and walked dragged her with her.

"Let's celebrate for ourselves!!" she exclaimed causing Hinata to smile.

"un!" Hinata said happily.

Unbeknownst to them, Indra had his eyes on Kuro who was smiling happily with her newfound friend.

'we'll meet soon,' he said as he looked back at his two brothers who were about to kill each other, and smacked them on their heads, dragging them for some training.