𝟏𝟏| 𝗖𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
11.         The cow is about to turn into minced meat.

INDRA was ruthless with his attacks. Each hit was more powerful than the other, sending Zabuza skidding back as he tries to block it with his sword. Lifting his leg, Indra kicked him in the side and sent him flying into a tree. As he tries to finish him off, a boy with a mask appears. That, however, does not stop Indra from attacking. Quite the contrary actually, he accelerated his steps, ready to reduce his opponents into atoms.

He was stopped in his tracks by Kuro who held his fist within her palms and threw him over her shoulder.

"Chill out," she said as she looked over at the boy who was currently laying on the ground with an evident pissed-off look on his face.

He glared at her, she stared back. Before he could turn his bloodlust towards her, she took out a scroll and shoved a piece of dango into his mouth.

"If you attack me, you won't get anymore," she tried to negotiate.

After a chaotic debate in his mind, Indra nodded with a blank stare. Happy that her life was spared, Kuro whipped out a box of dango and handed it to him. The latter eagerly snatched it from her hand.

"Take him and leave if you don't want to be into mashed potatoes," Kuro told the masked nin to which he thankfully nodded to and took Zabuza's body and disappeared.

Kakashi, who had snapped out of his focused state, shut his book and looked at her puzzled, "why'd you let them escape?" He asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," she told him as she shrugged her shoulders and looked toward Indra who was already looking at her. "Wanna beat up a cow later?" She asked him.

"Depends on the type," he replied, munching on the dango in his hand.

"Two-legged type," she said.

"Sure," he answered.

And with that, the group took off and headed to the village where they met Tazuna's daughter and grandson.

Kuro left mid-dining as she realized why she disliked kids and after Naruto gave his big speech. She was glad that not much has changed with Indra's existence and that the boy was still his goofy self. Although he has such a better sense of style than before and heaven knows how much she thanked the gods (and Indra) that didn't have to deal with that obnoxiously bright orange jumpsuit, although the boy still kept the same color scheme, just with much less orange.

By the time the moon settled at its highest point, everyone was passed out, excluding Kuro who was ready for an adventure of her own.

She stepped out of the window from her shared room with Sakura, and jumped down, only to be met face to face with Indra who looked at her with an unimpressed look.

"Holy fucking shit!" She screeched as backed away from the boy. "Dude, what the hell?" She asked as she regained her composure and calmed down.

"You're going out to meet that cow prints and that nin, aren't you?" He questioned.

"No...well yes, but no," she said.

"It's either a yes, or a no," he told her. His eyes were impassive as ever.

"Yes, I am, but why are you making it sound like I'm conspiring with the enemy?" She asked.

"Because you're a highly suspicious person," he said.

"No— no I'm not," she tried to defend herself.

"Yes, yes you are," he said, making her tone. "You appear out of nowhere and suddenly you're a pervert's student and now you let two dangerous criminals escape,"

"Like you're not a dangerous criminal," she whispered, and lucky for her, he didn't hear it.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing," she replied quickly. "Would you believe me if I said that I worked as a spy while being under Jiraya?"

"No, that's bull crap. That man does nothing but peep on women and write trash books," he said. "Frankly, I don't care where you come from, but the moment I see you as a threat, I'll end you," he said, walking away into the forest as he signaled her to follow.

"This better be worth it, cow prints. Or else I'm gonna turn you into minced meat," she muttered as she followed him.