Chapter 1: Ryomen Sukuna

|| Jujutsu Kaisen ||

(Follows the canon storyline of JJK & is up-to-date with the manga.)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst.

Warning: Age-gap romance (no smut), blood, gore, strong language, unrequited love. 

Trope: Childhood best friends turned lovers. 

3rd Person's POV

Satoru Gojo vividly remembers the day he first met that important woman in his life, his sensei.

It was years ago, probably when he was a six-year-old little boy. The day was the time of the early spring and his paternal grandfather who was the head of the Gojo family back then invited her to their clan's estate to meet up with him.

The beautiful young woman was in her late-20s; straight black hair cut into a bob that reached past her chin and bangs that reached her eyebrows with magenta eyes and a tall slender figure. She always wore a white button-up blouse with puffy sleeves that end in the middle of her forearm while her shirt was tucked into a plain black skirt that flares out above the knee. She wore gloves that reached past her wrist, a black tie, and black tights. Her whole graceful look was finished off with a pair of red high heels and a golden butterfly hairpin on the left side of her head.

Satoru's grandfather introduced her to him as his new jujutsu and taijutsu trainer, Special Grade Sorcerer Akiko Osaki from the infamous Osaki clan.

At first, Satoru wasn't sure if he even wanted that woman as his teacher. She came up to him with a warm kind smile graced on her features, but Satoru quickly rejected her and hid behind his grandfather, getting all nervous and flustered. For Akiko, it wasn't an easy process to gain the little boy's attention and loosen him up to her, but after interacting with him slowly and steadily, more specifically when the woman offered him some of his favorite sweets on a daily basis, the white-haired Gojo boy thought about giving this woman a chance.

Akiko carried herself with grace and dignity as she prided herself on being both a strong woman and a capable sorcerer, which was why she didn't take too kindly to those who belittled her in both respects. She was a feminist who believed that now was the age of equal rights for men and women. She was always depicted as calm and composed, but when angered she was quite the force to contend with, often sadistic in her retaliation.

Having her as a teacher, Satoru quickly learned quite a lot about jujutsu sorcery to which his grandfather was really pleased with his progress. Together, Satoru and Akiko made a great team; the talented student and the strong teacher duo. He respected his teacher to a great extent and looked up to her as a motherly figure in his life.

Years went by and when Satoru was twelve years old, he came across the sudden yet delightful news that his sensei was accepting a child with her lover. Satoru later learned from his family members that Akiko's lover was a non-sorcerer and a doctor, something that really confused him a lot.