Chapter 12: The Love Of A Dead Father

Nana's POV 

This can't be good!! This can't be good!! Toji Fushiguro...?! Fucking Toji Fushiguro has been revived from the dead?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Out of all dead people... Toji has to come back?!

Thoughts like these were swirling around in my mind when Ino told me that Megumi's father, Toji Fushiguro aka Toji Zenin was revived from the dead. I mean, years ago, my Mom, Gojo sensei, and Geto weren't able to take down that man so easily which also led my Mom to death, so how could our puny-little ass would handle and fight back that monster?! Even if we all combine our powers together, we won't be able to defeat this God of a man.

Megumi asked me who this Toji Zenin was, but I didn't respond to his question and kind of avoided him at this moment, because the last thing I wanted was to throw an atomic bomb on his head by revealing the truth to him about his own Daddy Dearest in such critical condition. I mean, Gojo sensei got sealed in a prison realm by a fake Suguru Geto, people were dying here and there in Shibuya, and Mahito and his gang were still out there, doing God knows what, so in conclusion, it wasn't perfect timing to explain this shit to Megumi. And also, I promised Gojo sensei that I won't reveal anything to anyone including Megumi as well. Sensei killed Toji, so he would reveal the truth to Megumi, not me. So, I simply kept quiet like always.

Toji was revived on the rooftop of Shibuya C Tower and Ino informed us that Granny Ogami was instructing the Zenin man to go around and kill sorcerers. If my prediction was correct then Toji would probably head towards the Inokashira Line of Shibuya Station now. So, wasting no time, Megumi and I flew in that direction on Nue's back in order to save whoever there was from Toji Zenin.

When we reached the Shibuya station, we found a huge Domain in a large corridor which confused me greatly as I couldn't find Toji anywhere, and seeing this, Megumi spoke up to me.

"I think I know what to do..." Megumi muttered out and started to find a weak point in that Domain, before finding a specific target. "Found it!"

The boy wasted no time as he grabbed my wrist and immediately activated his own Domain Expansion.

"Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden!" he exclaimed, before creating a hole to enter into that Domain.

A geyser of liquid shadow erupted from a water surface and when we entered the Domain, I noticed that we were on a beach and Megumi created that hole on the water surface of the ocean. My gaze then fell on to the people who were already present there; a slightly injured Maki senpai, an octopus-looking special grade cursed spirit, a bruised-up Nanami, and a beaten-up Naobito Zenin with no right arm.

"Maki senpai!" Megumi called out as he extended his shadow out to her, allowing Maki senpai to pick up the special grade cursed tool, Playful Cloud.

"Nana, Megumi!" Maki gasped out before grinning widely at us, taking the cursed tool. "You know, you two are really such cocky brats!"

The twister of Megumi's liquid shadows erupted from the ocean of the Horizon of the Captivating Skandha and as we momentarily floated above the tornado of shadows, Megumi and I looked outward over the coastal area where the boy noticed the octopus-looking cursed spirit as well.

"Megumi, that octopus is the master of this Domain." I pointed out as Megumi and I landed on the water's surface.

"Voluntarily entering the domain... How foolish!" The cursed spirit mocked out.

The spirit was about to attack us, when Maki Senpai quickly attacked him with the Playful Cloud, striking away a chunk of his arm with the first hit. The spirit looked surprised that he was actually injured and Maki senpai followed up with another blow that sent him skidding across the ocean water. He recovered from the attacks and recognized that his guaranteed hit had been nullified because of Megumi. Locked in a domain tug-of-war, the spirit decided that it was best to crush Megumi before doing anything else. The cursed spirit spawned fish shikigami from his body and sent them swimming through the water at his adversary, but right on cue, Nanami jumped across the Toads manifested from Megumi's Chimera Shadow Garden and sliced apart the fish with his sword.