Juju Stroll: Gojo Sensei Gets Rejected!

"SENSEI! FUSHIGURO! KUGISAKI!" Yuji yelled at the top of his lungs, returning to the tree bench where Megumi, Nobara, and Gojo were resting.

When he reached the other three, he scratched his shoes against the pavement before stretching out both his arms to the side. The three who sat underneath the shade of the tree were too exhausted to move a muscle or even care. The heatwave was taking a serious toll on their stamina.

"Keep it down, Itadori." Megumi groaned out in annoyance.

"So annoying..." Nobara added. "It's too hot for your craziness."

Yuji then cupped his over to the side of his mouth, emphasizing the volume of his voice.

"Nana's getting hit on!"

Nobara and Gojo neglected the heatwave for that one moment and joined Yuji in pursuing the person that was provoking their dear friend while Megumi on the other hand held a deadpan look on his face as he already knew what was about to happen next. Luckily for them, they were prepared with a plan beforehand, had this kind of scenario come about. Each of them was determined to interfere with the poor Osaki girl's love life.

"Formation B!" Gojo ordered.

"Roger!" Nobara and Yuuji responded in unison.

The two first years ran ahead and were the first to arrive at Nana's current location, spotting a young man she was talking to ever so casually.

"Nana-channn!!~"

This caused Nana to furrow her eyebrows in confusion as she turned around to look at them before suddenly those two idiots threw their bodies at her, embracing different body parts of her body; Nobara held her by the shoulders from behind while Yuji cradled her by the waist.

"Who is that man?! Have you forgotten the night you toasted to my eyes?!" Nobara came up with the first dramatic phrase she'd see in soap operas and such.

"Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!" Yuji added dramatically, joining the act.

"That night! That night!" Nobara cried out.

Nana's eyes went wide open in shock before she scowled at her friends in response. She could hardly process what was happening since this act was totally random and considering the fact that they were all talking at once.

"What the fuck you guys are blabbering about?!" she scolded them.

And just at that moment, the man himself named Satoru Gojo stepped into the scene with a deadpanned Megumi by his side who looked highly unimpressed with everything that was happening. Nana looked over at Megumi and gave him a questioning look who just shrugged in response.

"Could you not touch my soon-to-be wife so casually, please, you homewreckers?!" Gojo yelled out as he showed up with no mask, but a pair of sunglasses, and was holding his uniform jacket over his right shoulder while giving off an enrapturing sparkly aura which you usually see in shoujo manga, using his good looks to enhance the drama being played about, as intended for the plan. "My beloved Nana-chan has violin practice with me now. Let's go home, Nana-chan~. Today I'll have you master 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'..."

In response, Nana's eyebrows twitched a bit in annoyance as she shoved Nobara and Yuji away from her before she looked back at the unknown young man with a tight smile on her lips.

"It's okay. Don't mind them. Just go ahead. The station's straight ahead." She muttered out through gritted teeth, pointing a finger in a certain direction.

"Thank you so much." The man bowed slightly, portraying his gratitude for her before taking his leave.

"I knew it..." Megumi mumbled out with a heavy sigh, slightly shaking his head at them.

It didn't take long for the other three to realize that they had jumped to drastic conclusions, mistaking the man as someone that was flirting with Nana, when he had only requested directions to the train station. Nana was enraged. She was beyond pissed. It was mortifying to earn attention like that, out in public, especially when Gojo addressed her as his soon-to-be wife.

"Okay, seriously, what is this?" Nana snarled out as a defined vein mark appeared on the corner of her right cheek, glaring daggers directly at Gojo. "Could you stop, sensei? You're embarrassing me."

In response, Gojo wore a puppy-eye look on his face and pouted at her.

"But it's true, Nana-chan!" he whined like a child. "You're marrying me very soon in the future!"

"GO TO HELL, YOU PERVY SENSEI!!"