1 | Princess

After another tedious day of touring the Empire, you returned home, completely exhausted. The door to your carriage opened. Standing outside was your handsome bodyguard, jeongguk. He smiled on seeing you, holding his hand out for you to take as you exited that carriage. The night air was frosty, making your teeth chatter. Jeongguk was quick to escort you back inside the warm walls of the Royal Palace.

On reaching your chamber, jeongguk stepped aside, letting the guards push the sturdy doors open. You glanced at jeongguk. "I'd like to have a word with you, in private."

He didn't react, instead, silently following behind you. The guards closed the doors again, leaving you two alone. Letting out a tired sigh, you dropped the formal demeanour and shrugged off the excessively thick shawl that was draped over your shoulders. Jeongguk watched the expensive material fall to the ground. "What is it that you needed to tell me," he asked, keeping his hands behind his back? You scoffed and sauntered over to him, a devilish grin on your face. "Oh please, don't act so clueless. You know I've got nothing to say." You played with the buttons on his uniform. Jeongguk didn't flinch. "Come on gguk. It's a cold day today. I need someone to sleep with me so I can stay warm."

Jeongguk took your hands in his and held them behind your back. He stepped closer to you, smirking at the way your breath hitched. "Are you sure you want to go to sleep tonight, your highness," he asked, inching you towards your bed? The back of your knees hit the dense mattress, making you fall onto it. Jeongguk came to hover over you, hiking the hem of your gown up your legs as he did so. The feeling of his rough hands trailing up your thighs made you whimper in anticipation. Jeongguk dipped down, lips finding your neck. His tongue ran over your skin, careful not to mark you. Eyes fluttering shut, you bucked your hips against his palm, hating the way his fingers ghosted over your core.

"Patience princess. Why rush when we have the entire night to ourselves?"

Jeongguk sat up, taking his shirt off. He left his trousers on, lifting you from the bed so that he could rid you of all your garments. There was a certain fire in your body, a passion that kept you from feeling cold despite the weather and the fact that you were now completely naked. Jeongguk never gawked at your body. That was how he respected you, even when you dropped all formalities. He also never kissed you, at least, not on your lips. Since he was not rightfully yours, he didn't deserve to feel your lips on his, no matter how much he wanted to.

Jeongguk stared into your lust-filled eyes, calloused fingertips rubbing soft circles into your clit. With parted lips, you raised your chin, humming elatedly. Even the slightest touch of his had the power to render you senseless. You were addicted to the way jeongguk made you feel. No one would ever be able to beat it.

Jeongguk pushed a single digit into you, licking his lips at the way your eyes fluttered shut. "Keep your eyes open, look at me princess," he spoke as he pumped and curled it in and out of your velvety walls. There was only so much he could ask of you. So you settled your gaze on his again. He added a second finger to the mix, making it a struggle for you to keep your eyes lidded. You touched his wrist. "I need more," you whispered. Being greedy wasn't a very majestic virtue. But you could care less. You were lusting after a man as handsome as jeongguk. You lost all decency when it came to him.