45 | Face Riding

FACE RIDING: A jjk smut written by @orgkoov on Instagram.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

“Come here, love.” your boyfriend called you in a sweet voice. You both were in the bedroom. You were doing your night routine and he was playing some games on his phone. You slowly got up from the dressing chair and made your way toward him. He patted the space beside him on the bed. You crawled your way into his arms. Wrapping his arms around your tiny body, he hugged you as he smelled your hair. He hummed as soon as your fragrance hit his nose.  

“I was thinking of something.” he trailed off, “I wanna do something. I mean try something new.” he gathered the courage to say, “I want you to ride my face.” As soon as you heard him, crimson red blush came on your cheeks. Your séx life was something anyone can wish for. It was perfect. It is perfect. Consent, careful, rough, hard, loving, degrading, everything is there. You both never back off from trying something new. Your kinks and fantasies, everything is being taken care of. You smile at him before getting on his lap. Closing the distance between your lips and his lips, you kissed him passionately after whispering okay to him.

His hands rested on your hips and he grinned into the kiss as he took off your nightgown, now you were left in your underwear which he tore soon. You hummed at the way his thigh flexed under the fabric that was pressed against your core. "ride my thighs baby girl?" He asked, his hands coming up to gently fondle your chest, flicking his thumb over your nipples. 

Slowly, you began rocking your hips against his thigh, the rough texture of the fabric providing just enough stimulation to make you want more. Your hands rested on his shoulders for support as you rocked your hips faster, small quiet moans fell from your lips each time your clit came into contact with the material. His eyes wandered over your already disheveled state. He praised softly, his hand coming up to wrap around your neck as you desperately moved your hips faster for more friction.

Slowly, he tightened his fingers around your neck and he pulled you down into a bruising kiss. It was almost the embodiment of him; rough, violent, and most of all dominating. A couple of times you felt your teeth clash with his but he held you there, leaving you no choice but to take what he gave. Slade roughly bit your bottom lip and the minute your mouth opened enough, he forced his tongue in, fighting yours for dominance. "Gonna soak my pants, baby? You're gonna cum just from the friction alone?" He taunted after looking down at the spot on his pants that was quickly becoming drenched in your arousal as you rode his thigh. He knew you were getting close when you buried your face in his chest.

"Stop," he suddenly said, grabbing your hips and stilling them. "Noo!" You objected with a frustrated sigh, you'd been so close. "Sorry, baby, that's not what I want you to be riding when you cum,'' Jungkook said, patting your thigh affectionately. "Up." Reluctantly, you moved to sit on the bed beside him while he moved to lay down more fully, his head resting more evenly on the mattress. He looked at you with that damned smirk of his "c'mere, babygirl, give daddy a taste of what he's been missing." You didn't hesitate before carefully straddling his face. Your eyes instantly fluttered shut as you lowered yourself onto him. His tongue took long, slow swipes up your cunt before circling your clit.

He smacked your thigh lightly, telling you to move your hips and you obliged. Your hips slowly rocked back and forth, his tongue toying with your entrance every so often between desperate swipes of his tongue. His grip on your thighs tightened before he pulled you down further onto his face, moaning against your lips and sending vibrations through to your very center. "Fuck..koo..." you muttered, already out of breath. You leaned forward and tightly gripped onto the headboard with both hands for support, panting some and closing your eyes. He expertly alternated between sucking your clit harshly to invading your quivering hole with his tongue, using your thighs to hold you as close to his face as possible. You chanted the word 'fuck' like a mantra, all but grinding onto his face desperately chasing your release.

Your movements only became more desperate and your sounds louder as you felt your climax building up, the coil quickly tightening and tightening in your lower abdomen. "Koo!" You nearly yelled out when the coil finally snapped. He eagerly lapped up your juices as you came down, squeezing your thighs hard enough to leave bruises in place of his fingers. His tongue gradually slowed down as you came down from your heavenly high. On wobbly legs, you raised yourself off of his face and let yourself collapse into bed beside him. He looked over at you with a smirk, his beard drenched in you "you were so desperate I didn't even have to use my fingers to get you off." "I Love you" you mumbled tiredly as you tried to curl up against his side. He stopped you and laid you flat on your back again, this time he was the one straddling you, his arms caging you in beneath him "I love you more, love."

"Think you can give me another one?" He asked as he unzipped his pants, pushing them and his boxers down enough to free his painfully erect member. You gave a nod and lazily wrapped your legs around his waist "whatever you want, baby." He leaned down to capture your lips in a comparatively gentle kiss, making sure you got a perfectly good taste of yourself on his tongue before he buried himself in you with one swift thrust. He sighed and revealed in the quiet gasp you made, followed by the whimper of being overstimulated. You'd be in for a long night, you always were.