8 | Dom Female

His pretty hands are tied up to the bed

His pretty hands are tied up to the bed. Eyes closed, sweat dripping, heavy breathing. He bucked his hips upward, to get more friction. Your hands wrapped around his length, sliding up and down at a slow pace.

You were practically teasing him. He needs to be released. He was so vulnerable. You put your lips on his tip, kissing it, which made him more desperate. But it didn't affect you, you wanted to take your time. Teasing him.

Slowly, you let his cock disappear in your mouth. His tip touched the end of your throat. "Ahh," he let out a moan. Your smirk grew bigger as you know that if you once picked up a pace, he wouldn't last long.

You smiled and again withdrew your mouth from his tip, he whimpered at the emptiness. You pressed your thumb on his tip.

He knew what you were doing. He also knew that you weren't going to stop teasing him, any time soon.

"Please y/n." He whispered. You chuckled and squeezed his balls with your other hand while still pressing your thumb on his tip. "That's not my name." The thumb that was pressing his tip was now caressing it.

"Please mommy." He wanted to cum, he wanted to be pleasured. He wanted you to choke on his dick. He wanted to cum deep in your throat.

But he knew that you were not going to let that happen. "Tsk such a slut you are, baby boy. Want mommy to give you a head. Tell me what do you like the most? My pussy or my mouth?"

You asked, sliding your tongue from his tip to his balls, letting your saliva work as a lubricant. "Ahh, y-your pussy momm-my." He wasn't in the state to answer but he did because he knew if he didn't he won't be able to c.m tonight.

"Hmm, then let's get you released." You said and instantly got up and sat on his dick. He thought that you would let his member go inside you but his rock hard member was touching his stomach and you were sitting on it, riding it.

Going up and down his length. He was irritated now. "FOR GOD SAKE Y/N JUST DO IT!!" He lost it now, he knew that he was going to get punished but he really wanted you to do something.

"Tsk tsk, wrong move baby." You said and got down from his length. You went to the closet and came back with a cock vibrator.

"Looks like we will have a long night. And remember baby, bad boys don't get to cum."