5 | Orgasm denial

The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping, the smell of sex was filling your nostrils

The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping, the smell of sex was filling your nostrils. He was trusting in you at an inhuman pace but for him, it was not enough.

He took your leg and put it on his shoulder, which gave him more access to go balls deep inside you. The tip of his cock was hitting your sweet spot, you cried out in pleasure. Why shouldn't you?

You were near to your third orgasm for tonight but looks like he had another plan. "AHHH JEONGGUK-AH I am close." The tingle starts between your legs, quickly travelling throughout your limbs.

It's not long before your hips begin to buck, walls clenched tight around his cock. Eyes rolled back as your teeth cut into your lower lip. So close you can almost taste it. Just needed a bit more.

He knew you were close, your pussy was clenching around him. But he didn't want you to cum, just yet. You could feel the knot in your stomach, and the way you clenched around him, he could tell too that you were close.

He put his thumb on your cl.t rubbing it in a circular motion, simulating you, pushing you closer to your edge. He loved it when you chanted his name. He loved the way he feels when he is inside you. He is just helplessly in love with you.

"C-cumming," you said between your loud moans. And then it's gone. Ripped away from you so fast it takes you a moment to piece it together in your head. Jeongguk pulled his cock from inside of you.

You whined due to the emptiness. "What was that!?" You're out of breath and it's evident in your tone. Cheeks flushed and head foggy from your near orgasm.

Instead of replying to you, he went towards the closet and came back with vibrator, handcuffs and ass balls. Your eyes widened. The smirk on his face caused you to gulp the lump down your throat.

"Why rush, when we have the whole night to ourselves?"