2 | Aeroplane

Jeon Jungkook, with all of his persuasive flirtatiousness, approaches the flight attendant with no shame

Jeon Jungkook, with all of his persuasive flirtatiousness, approaches the flight attendant with no shame. "Is there anyone in the crew rest right now?"

Their eyes widened, shocked at the bold approach. There were whispers that a VIP was on the flight, but they never thought they would get to meet them, especially in this way. With a sly grin and an arched brow, they respond, "No. Not now. Probably no one else is even close for half an hour."

"Thank you so much," Jungkook says, slipping them a tip- the monetary kind, not the head of his cock that pulses in his pants.

He needed information, not them, because he wants a place he can fuck you hard and fast but not get caught. Back down the aisle, he gently touches your shoulder, whispering for you to follow behind him in just a minute. It's up a hidden stairway to narrow, curtain-lined stalls.

"Lady's choice," Jungkook laughs, squeezing at your ass through your checked jersey maxi as you crawl to your pick of mattresses ordered on the floor.

"This one," you say with a flop, making sure your legs spread, Jungkook yanking the shades on rollers closed in a flash around you.

Over you, the tug and clank of his belt fit jungkook's bitten bottom lip, pillowy pink already swollen. His eyes stare down with enough heat to burn. Jungkook is so turned on, you feel it through the tips of his fingers as they graze your thighs. You've been working him up since before takeoff.

"I can't take my time on you, but I wouldn't be able to anyway."

"Why's that?" you ask, coy, pulling your lingerie-clad breasts out of the giving material over your chest.

"You know. So naughty. Teasing me under the tiny lap blankets." He palms himself, aching cock responding to the touch that should be yours. "Were you trying to get us caught?"

"Not caught. Just caught but not caught."

"The service is too good on this line. You can't be this way." Jungkook grins at you and the ridiculousness of the situation.

You laugh, the luxury you never had before Jungkook coming back to bite. "Teach me, so I'll know better next time?"

"Mmmm," Jungkook purrs. "Need some good sense fucked into you?"

"Yeah," you shudder. "It all came out the last time you pounded me."

"You mean this morning before we left?" Jungkook kisses you sweetly but applies a firm grip to his sprung cock, knuckles traveling up and down. "When do we let breakfast get cold?"

"Yes." Your head rolls against the pad remembering the first meal you didn't have in bed because you were too busy, naked and nailed.

Jungkook kisses your knees softly before slotting his lower body between them, his hands free to roam your arms, shoulders, and breasts.

"Ready?" He checks in a whisper to your ear before letting his head fall into its familiar spot, the dip of your neck. After this trip, you'll be checking for their indents instead of massaging away stress when you rub there.

It's difficult to swallow your moan as his cock presses into you, parting your pussy lips with a smooth stroke that makes you forget you're in a hurried, compromised state.

Jungkook reminds you when his hips begin to piston fast, small grunts and puffs of air tickling at your ear from his efforts. One of his arms wraps under your lower back, and the other holds over the crown of your head, keeping you in place and tight to his body, taking all of his length with every thrust. His pushes nudge against your clit in a way that makes you sigh as if you were on layers of velvet cushions with hours spent devoted to only the worship of your body instead of sharing a cramped moment on stolen time.

Jungkook fights evolution and pulls out of your warm tight walls, the drag feeling particularly delicious. It makes you gasp, your hole clenching around nothing as he looks at you with a slight panic in his eyes. Without further thought, you take your mouth to him. Jungkook's cock is soaked with your arousal, and you swallow it all. The press of your tongue at his head makes jungkook cum. It's a quick release all in one go that drips bitter down your throat, but you smile, happy to be of service, fingering yourself.

Jungkook traces your lips with his thumb. "Oh, God. Just look at you, baby."

It's your turn. "Make me."

Jungkook would never consider going back to his seat before your orgasm even if an air marshal walked towards him. He takes over, gently lifting your hand from your cunt. You're so wet, his fingers fold into you. Fingers together like he was going into a glove, Jungkook uses his arm's strength to fuck you, his whole fist attempting to enter, but the clamping of your blissed thighs preventing him. He can feel you tightening and then releasing around him, and he knows you're close. He pulls himself up your body, locking eyes while covering your mouth so you won't be too loud.

It muffles your cries but doesn't stop your shaking. Jungkook talks you to it and through it, only a few more until you come, hard, nothing left to doubt. It's not until your calls turn to whimpers and you lick like a kitten at his hand that he frees you.

"I don't know where to wipe my hand. You weren't even wearing underwear."

Your thoughts still swirl, but looking down your body to Jungkook you see proof otherwise. "Excuse you, I have a bra on."

"Not what I meant."

Dabbing your face with the back of your hand, you counter, "Not my fault you tore every pair I packed for the trip."

He watches you try to fix yourself. It was all great, but Jungkook thinks it's funny that the best sex of the vacation might be this. "Fair." There's something you're holding back. "What is it?"

"Sad. I didn't make a single cockpit joke."