15 | Monster

Sitting on the porch with a cigarette perched lazily between my shaking fingers I stare aimlessly into the torrential downpour

Sitting on the porch with a cigarette perched lazily between my shaking fingers I stare aimlessly into the torrential downpour. The sound of rain against the roof is like white noise to drown out my screaming mind.

What had I done?

If my body had a say in the matter I'd be running back to him, my bare feet padding on the cold stone steps leading to his cell. The drip, drip, of the leaky pipe hitting the bucket in the corner giving tempo to our frantic breaths like a metronome.

The memories of only a few hours ago dance in my mind as warmth spreads between my thighs once more, the thought of his slow hands exploring my taught breasts and full hips. His hot breath on my cold neck as my fingers glide up my body to delve into his ebony locks.

The suppressed savagery of his calloused hands dragging the skirt of my red summer dress up my thighs, making my body sing for his touch. If I had it my way, I wouldn't turn away from him. Not ever. I'd be yanking the door open to his presence.

Licking my lips in anticipation. Showing him all the red lace underneath my dress

Touch, fuck and taste him.

Flicking my cigarette into the rain I sigh worryingly at my bottom lip, the sound of his groans and growls brushing my ear as if he was still hovering over my shoulder. Thinking about our bodies writhing together against the tattered mattress like a dream.

Getting to my feet I walk slowly out into the rain, the thin fabric clinging to my body as I move to the house across the street. The cold steps under my bare feet as I move down the wet stone to the dark basement making me rub my bare arms, goosebumps chasing up my spine as I shiver in anticipation.

What the hell was I doing?

"Knew you'd be back for more" his deep gravelly voice taunted me from the shadows, my mind quickly thanking any God willing to listen that it was raining so he wouldn't be able to see my juices running down my leg.

Shivering again, I take a step forward almost cautiously before slowly inching the rusty key into the lock. His deep groan as I slide it in and turn it to the right makes my breath hitch.

His eyes caught the shine from the lightning outside making him look even more devilish than before, a wide toothy grin spreading across his face "ya know not many girls willingly seek out the monster in the basement...fewer come so it can fuck the ever living hell outta them" he drawled.

Normally I'd roll my eyes or snap back with a well placed retort, but not today. Not now. Not when all I can think about is him deep inside me, his wide girth stretching me till I scream.

Pulling the door open slowly, I bite my lip as he watches me closely. He doesn't make a sound, no sudden movements to make me run.

He's a perfect hunter.