44 | Lust Slaying

"I was going to kill you," he looks back down at your face and looks you in your eyes, "but that was before I knew I could make use of you."

You turn away from him and bury your face in his sheets, letting out a quiet whimper. A single tear leaves your eye and absorbs into the fabric.

Jungkook shushes you and caresses the top of your head with his hand. He plants a small kiss on the top of your head and grabs your face violently, that action directly contrasting his gentle kiss. He forces you to look at him in his eyes. You feel another tear forming in the corner of your eye. It falls slowly down your cheek, and Jungkook sticks his tongue out to lick it away.

"Salty," he purrs.

A sudden need for him washes over you, your clit tingling at the thought of your walls wrapped warmly around his erection. You barely even know the guy, but somehow he's got you wrapped tightly around his fingers, "Fuck me Jungkook," you whisper in a low, raspy tone.

Jungkook flinches backward slightly at your sudden submission and smiles. His hand travels down your stomach and into the opening of your skirt. Two of his fingers slowly massage your clit on top of your panties. You bite back a moan and throw your head back slightly into his pillows. His fingers push their way under the hem of your panties and slowly press themselves through your entrance. A soft moan manages to escape your lips.

"Like that?" he breathes.

You nod shakily and practically beg him on top of you with your eyes. You grab onto his shoulder for support and grind into his curling fingers, pushing yourself in and out hungrily. Breathy moans escape your mouth every time you feel the shockwaves from Jungkook's fingertips curling inside your walls.

He slowly pulls his fingers out of you and you give him a quiet whimper. He pushes you away and stands up, sucking your juices off of his fingers.

"You taste so good," he coos.

You stare up at Jungkook and watch him take his shirt off, throwing it carelessly across the room. He steps back toward his bed and mounts himself on top of you, his legs on either side of your hips and his arms pinning your wrists to the mattress.

Jungkook presses your lips together softly. He quickly pulls away, leaving you leaning in, begging for more. Jungkook starts moving his lips down your body. He sucks the teary flavor from your cheeks and leaves dark hickies along your neck and collarbone. He pulls your shirt down and sucks on each breast hard. His tongue swirls around each nipple, the wet warmth of his mouth sending a twitch to your legs. Each breast is left with a dark magenta spot where his mouth had just been. He leaves gentle kisses down your stomach and stops at the hem of your skirt.

Jungkook flips your skirt up and kisses each of your thighs. You push your hips up slightly, and he kisses the wet spot on your panties. A gentle finger caresses your clit, teasing you.

He slides your panties off your body and sets each of your legs on his shoulders to get perfect access to his meal. He flicks the tip of his tongue teasingly on your clit, causing you to flinch. He licked his lips and soon Jungkook had his face buried between your thighs.

His tongue made laps around your entrance, going in and out slowly. He flicked at your clit causing you to moan his name every time. He kissed and sucked at the fleshy pink and slurped at your juices. Your back arched every time he found your sweet spot, and eventually, he was only going over that spot. Shockwaves sent down your thighs causing you to press your hips closer into his face.

Jungkook stops with one last kiss on your clit and crawls back up to your face. He presses his lips onto yours and lets you taste yourself in his mouth. He starts grinding his hips into your body, and you quickly attempt to pull off his belt. You throw his belt across the room and tear off his jeans. Jungkook slides his boxers off and frees his growing erection, precum already shining on the tip. You grab his dick and start slowly pumping. Jungkook groans into your mouth, sending vibrations down your throat.

"Oh God, please just put it in," you beg breathlessly. You let go of his cock, and he slowly presses himself through your entrance.

You let out a breathy moan at the first insertion, and he starts slowly setting a pace. You feel yourself sinking into his cock. You bang your hips together and you moan Jungkook's name every time he finds your g-spot. Your nails dig into his back, and you pull his hips down harder, swearing and moaning his name desperately.

The both of you are panting and whining by the time he says he's close.

"Oh god, baby I think I'm close," he moans, "F-fuck. Keep going, just like that." He stammers and stutters, barely able to form sentences.

"Me too baby, keep going, please." You desperately try to press him into you deeper each time, but his thrusts are getting sloppy. Your wetness squelches every time he sinks his dick into you.

"F-fuuck, that's it," he cries out, his chest heaving heavily, "Oh my god, I'm about to cum."

He thrusts faster and faster, getting closer every time. You feel the tingle crawling up your thighs, signaling you're close.

You throw your head back into the pillows, craving the sweet release. His last thrust hit the spot perfectly, and you're engulfed in an all-consuming orgasm, your entire vision going white and your vocal cords almost bursting from your last moan.

You feel Jungkook's warm cum fill you up, and the moan he lets out nearly gives you a second orgasm.

His muscles barely hold him up over your body and you can see sweat daring to drip off his chin and splatter on your chest. One does manage to drip off and land right in your cleavage. It almost burns.

He pants heavily over you, not daring to make eye contact. You see strands of hair stuck to his forehead and you push them away revealing his eyes. He fixes his gaze on you, his pupils dilating entirely, and he presses himself into you giving you a sloppy kiss.

He pulls away and lets his head dangle, a hot breath finding its way on your neck. "Fuck, that was good," he rasped. You manage a weak hum in response.

He slowly slides himself out of you. He can barely balance himself as he stands up and hobbles weakly to his camera. You hear him speak to his audience, but it's all muffled. Your head still hurts and you're still experiencing the after-shock of it all.

Jungkook turns his camera off and stands over you.

"Want water?" He asks.

"What?"

"You look exhausted, do you want some water?"

"Okay, sure."

He goes to the other side of his room and retrieves a bottle of water from a corner of his room. He hands it to you and you drink it slowly.

Huh, it tastes kind of funny.