28 | Impregnation

"Bedroom!" You call out when you hear Jungkook at the front door.

He doesn't reply, but the bathroom door closes and the shower turns on, so you go back to scrolling through videos on YouTube, laughing at the idiocy. After a few minutes you hear him making his way down the hall, the soft pad of his slippers growing louder until he's finally climbing into the bed, his knees fitting around your legs as he lays down on top of you.

His skin is still warm from his shower, hair wet where he rests his head on your back, and you wiggle in complaint as you say, "Towel dry your hair, at least, Kook."

"Mmhmm," he intones as he pushes his hands under you far enough to cup your breasts. A sigh escapes him as he relaxes, his body growing heavier on yours.

Silence falls between you all as you continue to laugh at your phone, attempting to do it softly when his breathing evens out.

You realize it's barely 6pm after your third compilation and look over your shoulder to see Jungkook fast asleep, his blond lashes heavy on his cheeks and lips parted just enough for you to notice. Pushing your phone away, you fold your arm to your chest and prop your chin in your hand, supporting your head as you contemplate dinner and watch your husband sleep.

Thursday is usually your day to meet in (your favourite place) after work- your weekly mini-date night consisting of wandering around a museum and grabbing something to eat before catching the train home together. It's your personal 'Friday,' and usually, the least busy day of the week for him, making it easy to spend a little longer out than you would any other day. But, with the surge in covid cases happening these days, you've both decided it better to come home and cook together...though, more often than not, it turns into the two of you eating cup noodles in front of the tv, as though you're still teenagers.

His hands twitch around your breasts, and hips grind lightly into the backs of your legs. Combined with the warm weight of him and his heartbeat against your back, you can't help the soft sigh that slips through your lips.

"Done watching old Vines?"

The sound of his voice startles you, the short laugh he huffs out after causing you to laugh, too. He gives you another squeeze, his thumbs caressing the outer curve of your breasts as you say, "Yeah. I was thinking about how pretty you are, instead."

You watch his eyes open, his head tilting slightly as he looks up at you. There's a slight flush to the cheek that isn't pressed to your back, but you aren't sure if it's from your comment or the remnants of his shower. It draws a smile to your lips all the same. "And dinner."

"I brought your favorite home."

"I knew I married you for something."

"You mean it wasn't my charm and good looks?"

"Definitely sweetened the deal," you admit, wiggling around until he gets the point and lifts up, letting you turn over and sit up against the headboard.