18 | Star student

You don't know how you ended up here, one leg thrown over the desk as he eats you out

You don't know how you ended up here, one leg thrown over the desk as he eats you out. Jeon Jeongguk, the star student of your class. The best at whatever he does, from abstract sketching to life-size portraits. To have his face buried between your thighs, sweet pleasure seeping through every part of your body as he tastes you was a fantasy you had tried your best to forget about, but had failed miserably every time.

You didn't know how you ended up here, but of course that was a lie. You knew exactly what had gone down in this studio not half an hour ago, knew how the man in front of you had played right into your hands. Having had called him in to meet you after classes under the pretext that he was failing had totally worked in your favor, and you knew you had won the moment he had stepped foot inside the room, clueless as ever and with a questioning look plastered to his face.

"You're lacking on quite a few techniques," you had said, amused at the way he had gulped at the slight purr in your voice. He could only nod at your suggestion to help teach him, and that's when the real game had started. It was hard to ignore the way your fingers trailed up his arms from his hands as you showed him how to hold the pencil the right way, and ignore them he couldn't.

He was hyper-aware of your breath tickling the shell of his ear, your fingers running along his biceps and shoulders, and your breasts pressing against his back through the fabric of your blouse. And there was nothing, absolutely nothing he could do about it, except pray that you wouldn't notice his rapidly-growing boner through his pants. Yet again, this was another lie, this time on his part. A lie that forced him to believe he couldn't do anything about the situation at hand, when in reality, he could do one thing. The thing he knew you were after, and heaven knew he wanted to.

But you were determined, adamant even, to have him snap. To take hold of your wrist and pin you against the desk. To growl against your lips and pound into your pussy. And that's the reason why you continued to taunt and torture him, growing bolder with every second that passed. First it was the top few buttons of your blouse that had come undone. Then it was the soft squeezes to his butt as he sat in front of you. You were aware of the fact that there was something between the two of you, the tension that existed between your bodies was almost thick enough to cut through with a knife.

You knew he wanted you, it was evident from the way he would stutter out a "Stop" every time he felt you pressing against him, your lips almost biting down on your earlobe as your voice dropped to a whisper. He just needed a push, and you were here to give him just that. Of course, once you put your mind to it, getting him to break was only a matter of time. And your efforts soon bore fruit, a sharp growl escaping Jeongguk's lips as he stood up, dark eyes gazing at you as his fingers wrapped around your wrist. Bingo.

The rest, as they say, was a blur, lips getting caught up in a frenzied kiss and clothes being discarded to the floor, one piece of fabric at a time. The next thing you knew, his fingers were inside your hole, thrusts getting faster as his mouth sucked on your nipples. You were in ecstasy, the slightest of touch by him making you feel things you never had felt before.

And that has brought you to now, your student's lips against your core as his tongue flicks up and down your folds. Your moans soon get mixed with the soft grunts escaping his lips as he says, "Fuck....you taste soooo good, Professor," the word making you whimper. Dating, you even having sex, with students was not against the rules, but doing so in class most definitely was. And maybe that's what adds to your excitement as Jeongguk's mouth works its wonders on you.

Before you know it, he has you cumming, his tongue expertly lapping up your juices before he pulls away, now without a "smack" that tells you just how much he enjoyed it. Looking up at you, he grins mischievously, his inhibitions slowly fading away as his eyes meet yours. "Wanna say something, baby boy?" you ask, the purr back in your voice and a smirk on your face.

He only nods, softly biting his bottom lip as he whispers, "Did I do a good job?" You can't help but laugh at his question, a "Yes" leaving you as you get down from the desk, now standing in front of him. "Then don't you think I deserve a prize?" he muses next, and that's all it takes for you to fall to your knees, hands making quick work of his boxers before getting wrapped around his shaft, pumping him gently. "Of course, baby," you mutter, kissing the tip of his length before taking him into your mouth.

He can't help the moan that escapes his lips the moment you begin bobbing your head up and down his member, your tongue swirling around and teasing him as you set up a rhythm for yourself. His own hands make their way to the back of your head, guiding you as a string of lewd sounds escape him. He knows you're aware of what you're doing, the way your mouth works on him pushing him closer to the edge with every second that passes.

His head clouds up with memories of all the times he has fantasized about this scene, about you sucking him off inside the classroom. He always thought it was wrong, but right at this moment, he can do nothing but think it was meant to be because it feels so right. To him, you're a work of art, and all he can do is admire you. You, who looks so beautiful for him, your naked body glistening with the slightest bit of sweat. It's these thoughts that drive him even closer to his edge, his climax looming over him like a wall the more you suck on him.

Before he knows it, he feels his dick twitch, his orgasm now painfully close. And then just like that, it goes away, the coil in his stomach going lax as you look up at him, eyes blown out.

"I'd rather have you cum inside of me."