38 | Somnophilia

"Oh please, you always do this

"Oh please, you always do this. Shut up Jungkook. Just say that you can't take out time for me because you don't want to. Just fucking say it instead of beating around the bushes. Stop using your work as an excuse, why do you ditch me every time, huh? You know how embarrassing it is, waiting there, in the restaurant, for you to come and just sitting there for 2 hours and you- not answering my texts and calls. It's fucking embarrassing and it makes me feel so lonely and weird and just nerve-wracking. Please stop." You let out your emotions thinking Jungkook might realize what he is doing to your feelings but instead of getting an apology or something he walked to his office without saying anything.

You try to understand him and his work, as much as possible. You understand that he has great responsibilities but you also need his attention and affection. He has been busy for a month. The only physical touch you both had was forehead kisses, not even a quick one on your lips. Letting out a long sigh you walked towards your shared bedroom. After taking a cold bath you lay in your bed, checking the time, 12:45 am. Sleep was nowhere near you, so you just lay in your bed— trying to fall asleep. minutes later, you heard the door of the room open and his footsteps coming in.

The other side of your bed sank as Jungkook sat there. He laid down and covered himself with the other end of the blanket. Your nostrils filled with his vanilla scent. You didn't realize when you fell asleep until you felt something down there and the cold air hit your b0obs. Some low curse words and moans could be heard in the background, you knew it was jungkook. You were, now, fully aware of your surroundings but you refused to give him any reaction that could satisfy him. It was a hot night, your covers were strewn around your half naked body, your shirt hiked up to your breasts, your panties clinging to your skin as Jungkook traced invisible patterns on your sticky flesh, moaning softly to himself. “So cute,” he whispers under his breath, but you heard it clearly. His hands slither up until they rest under your breast once more.

You hear Jungkook sliding his nightwear down until his leaking cock hands heavily from its confinements, breathing harshly as he adjusts his position until he kneels above you on the bed. He’s careful of how much weight he’s applying, he doesn't want you to wake up. With a shaking breath, he slowly lifts your sleeping shirt until it rests against your collarbone, your soft and pretty tits now more widely exposed to the cold air of the bedroom. Jungkook clenches his eyes shut and clamps a tight hand around the base of his cock to keep from spilling all over you at just the sight. You both had sex but this was new.

It was sudden. He felt wrong to do this but his lust took over him when he remembered you mentioning something similar. Without thinking twice, he grabs both of your tits in his hand, he stops when he felt you taking a deep breath and now he knew you were awake, he started moving immediately, rolling your hard nipples in his palms, groping the fat on your chest, emerald eyes quickly glancing between the show at hand and your face to see if you’re gonna open your eyes, but you didn't. Now it was a game. To make you submit and oh, it was so easy. You have always been the sensitive type one.

Jungkook spits down on the valley between your breasts as quietly as he can manage, finally releasing a tit so that he can tug at his cock, spreading the wetness on the thick appendage so that the inevitable slide between your tits can feel damn near euphoric. And it does—it really fuckin’ does. Jungkook had to remind himself that he won’t always get an opportunity like this, as he slots his thick dick in between your breasts and starts fucking them slowly with deliberate rolls of his hips. He grunts quietly when you shiver and moan in your sleep, eyebrows screwing up as he sees your hips arch off of the bed from his peripheral. He smirked himself, told ya, easy. “You like that, baby?” He grunts to himself under his breath, long black lashes fluttering as he watches his tip peek from your cleavage with every thrust.

“Fuck, you feel so good.” he groans through his teeth, throwing his head back as he starts pumping his hips even faster, holding your tits tight in his hand to keep you from moving too much, to keep the friction against his cock going. He grits his lip as the feeling gets too overwhelming, hips thrusting faster and faster, huffs falling from his mouth as he watches your own face screw up as you still try to fight from letting him win when your body already made him win. Jungkook can’t hold back his groan when he finally cums, creaming all over your chest and neck and jaw, a rope even reaching as high as your bottom lip. It’s not much, just enough for him to notice, as jungkook pants above you as he comes down from his high.

His hips stutter a few more times, weak spurts painting your skin pretty. He moved down after kissing your lips and tasting himself. Jungkook rubbed his thumb over your cloth-covered clit to which you immediately reacted by thrusting your hips up. Jungkook removed your underwear with one hand and held your hips and the other hand stayed on his cock, he slowly slipped the tip through your folds. He could barely contain the groan that murmured past his lips, he felt the dip in your core and pushed slowly as he let you adjust, but needed a breather as he fit the tip all of the way inside.

He pushed harder, your warm and wet hole welcoming him inside like you were asking for it. He let out a shaky breath as he slid all of the way inside and bottomed out, he checked your face but you still refused to stop pretending. He began slowly, savoring the feeling of your tight cunt wrapped around his cock and the way that his balls slightly tapped against your ass. Jungkook began thrusting harder and deeper, watching as your body jolted up and down with each movement. He was so lost in the feeling of your tight walls that when you began to whimper it was like music to his ears. There was no discerning whether you were enjoying it or not, you just sounded more heavenly after you lost.

He thrusted faster in you, knowing that there was a climax in the near future, moaning your name louder and louder. There was a particular clench of your cunt that had alerted him that you were awake, but he didn't care, he knew that you knew he won. He quickly covered your mouth with the palm of his hand and felt how your breath was staggered and heavy against his skin. "jungkook?" He could barely recognize as you began to cry out, sobbing and slobbering all over his hand while you tried to push yourself up against him and take him more.

"Shh, it's okay, Love," jungkook crushed you with his body weight, feeling his cock twitch as you shrieked. "I've got you, I am almost there." He began to use his position to fuck you rougher and deeper, relishing in the way that you gasped out with each thrust. "I'm sorry, so sorry love, I know a sorry won't cut it but I am really sorry." Jungkook explained between thrusts and shaky breaths.

"yeah? And?" you raised your eyebrows while looking right into his soul, your tears making everything blur, his hand traveled down to lightly squeeze your neck. You gasped loudly before reaching up and grabbing his wrist with both of your hands. "This is what it feels like, baby. It hurts so bad you can't even imagine,''Jungkook enlightened you, squeezing just hard enough to make up for it. His thrusts were slower and more meaningful, harder and with more intent. "It hurts so much seeing you crying and it hurts me more when I am the reason for your tears, I am so sorry love. The company is not doing well, today was the last day when I had to put all my time in the stocks and everything, in the company, I am so sorry for hurting you. I took leave for 2 months, we can fly to Hawaii, lemme make it up to you. Let me make it right."

"jungkook, please," you choked out a beg and jungkook relieved a little bit of the pressure he had placed on your neck. You began to sob harder and his thrusts became more erratic. "please what, love?" "fuck me harder," jungkook's breaths faltered, his cock barely slipping in and out of you, he was going to cum soon. "yeah?" "Yes please." you cried out and he lowered his head right beside yours, resting his cheek on the mattress. "take it," Jungkook whispered in Your ear as you whimpered in return. "Fuck." He felt his body beginning to shake uncontrollably as your high-pitched scream encouraged him to cum. He delivered a few hard thrusts before bottoming and spilling his white cum inside of you. He moaned your name in your ear, feeling his cock pulse against your tight walls, and relaxed all of his body weight on top of you. Jungkook brushed his long fingers through your hair, reassuring you that everything was going to be okay.

"I love you," Jungkook told you, once he had felt your body relax underneath him, before pulling his boxers on and returning to his side of the bed, he pulled you closer and snuggled into your neck. And that's how jungkook won.