36 | nymohomaniac

It wasn’t that things were boring in bed

It wasn’t that things were boring in bed. Far from it but jungkook never seemed content. You didn’t know what you could do to please him. You’d finish sex and be completely satisfied and he would gush about how great it was but the words never reached his eyes. They just looked dull and, truthfully? A little bored. 

You were horny now. You’d been watching some film that included a lot of sex scenes and it had wound you up like a clock. It was the worst timing though. Taehyung was over and he and kook were in the sitting room, playing games. 

You decided to cool yourself down with some water. There would be time for some fun with him once tae went home. You poured a glass of water and sipped it, quietly. 

Voices filtered in from the living room next door and you tried to resist the urge to eavesdrop but it was too strong.

"Dude you are complaining about having sex with a really hot girl on a daily basis?“ 

"No. I’m not complaining about having sex. I’m complaining about not having enough sex. I can’t get my fill. You know how I am." 

"Yeah. A male nympho." 

"Yes! But I can’t tell her that." 

"Why?" 

"Cause what if it freaks her out? I mean most guys are sex obsessed to a point. But me? I’m sex crazed. I can’t think about anything but sex 24/7." 

"I know mate. Explains how crap you are at these games.”

"tae this isn’t a joke okay? I love her. I don’t wanna freak her out or anything.“ 

"Then don’t tell her." 

"So just keep pretending I’m satisfied? Never admit that I want more?" 

"Way I see it, you have two options. Tell your girlfriend you are a sex obsessed mad man and hope she can handle it or don’t tell her and keep feeling like you need more." 

"Ugh. I guess you’re right." 

"I’m always right.”

"Shut up tae.“ 

You gulp and step out of the kitchen. He’s a nymphomaniac? Well that explained so much. But why wouldn’t he just tell you? Why tell tae and not you? Was he worried you couldn’t handle it? Did he think you didn’t have the stamina? Or maybe he thought that you didn’t want him. You couldn’t understand why he hasn’t just spoken to you but the idea that kook was obsessed with sex and he thought about sex with you all the time was quite a turn on. You weren’t going to complain that your sexy boyfriend couldn’t get enough of you. You could barely get enough of him. 

He was like some kind of statue, carved from the finest materials. His body wound you up to no end and he knew exactly how to touch and kiss you in a way that sent you over the edge. You couldn’t find a single fault in the idea that jungkook was addicted to sex. In fact, it kind of excites you. And so you made a decision. You would play along with him and his addiction and see how long it took him to tire out. You were sure you could do it. Nothing made you tired of jungkook and you were sure you could outlast him.